Global Polypropylene Compounds Market
Global Polypropylene Compounds Market Report Description:
Global Polypropylene Compounds market report gives comprehensive outlook on Polypropylene Compounds across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global Polypropylene Compounds market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, end user, and regions. This report studies global Polypropylene Compounds market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global Polypropylene Compounds market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global Polypropylene Compounds market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Polypropylene Compounds market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global Polypropylene Compounds products.
Global Polypropylene Compounds Market:
The global polypropylene compounds market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Growing automotive and electronics industries across the globe is expected to create a demand for polypropylene in the near future. Moreover, growing sentience concerning about the sustainability of natural resources, particularly in regions such as North America and Europe is anticipated to drive the polypropylene market. Increasing demand from developing markets, particularly China owing to the development of construction, automotive and building industry is up surging the industry growth. However, high cost of raw materials hinder the market growth.
Rising Demand for Mineral Filled PP Compound
Polypropylene compounds are found in various kinds of products such as mineral filled PP, compounded TPO, Compounded TPV, and glass reinforced, others. Mineral filled PP compound product is the leading segment of PP compounds. Minerals are amalgamated in polypropylene compounds in order to produce higher rigidity, and heat distortion. Majorly used mineral in PP compound includes silica, calcium, talc, glass beads, mica. Due to the property exhibited by mineral filled PP they possess a wide range of application in various end users, such as automotive and electrical and electronics.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Polypropylene Compounds Market
Asia Pacific is the leading market. It is expected to show dominance in the years to come. The growth in this region can be attributed to the growing demand of PP compound in various industries. Eccentric economical feedstock are boosting new capacity investment in China, which is anticipated to have a positive impact in the global market. Asia Pacific is further followed by Europe, which is anticipated to increase at a CAGR XX% during the forecast period. The growth in this region is due to stringent rules and regulations imposed by the government concerning recycling and protection of environments have generated promising conditions for the PP compounds.
Key player’s profiles in the global polypropylene compounds market include:
- PolyOne Corporation
- Advanced Composites
- Washington Penn Plastics Co., Ltd
- RheTech Inc
- Sumitomo Chemicals
Key players in global polypropylene compounds market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, in 2017, LyondellBasell started a new 20 kiloton per year polypropylene compounding plant in Dalian, China. Through this expansion, the company aimed to serve the demand from China’s growing automotive market.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global polypropylene compounds market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to rapid expansion of automotive and electronics industry
- Based on product type, mineral filled PP compound segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global polypropylene compounds market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Product Type
- Mineral Filled PP
- Compounded TPO
- Compounded TPV
- Glass Reinforced
By End User Type
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA