Global Polypropylene (PP) Nonwoven Fabric Market
Global Polypropylene (PP) Nonwoven Fabric Market Report Description:
Global Polypropylene (PP) Nonwoven Fabric market report gives comprehensive outlook on polypropylene (PP) nonwoven fabric across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global polypropylene (PP) nonwoven fabric market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, application, sales channel and region. This report studies global polypropylene (PP) nonwoven fabric market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global polypropylene (PP) nonwoven fabric market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global polypropylene (PP) nonwoven fabric market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global polypropylene (PP) nonwoven fabric market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global polypropylene (PP) nonwoven fabric products.
Global Polypropylene (PP) Nonwoven Fabric Market:
The global Polypropylene (PP) Nonwoven Fabric market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Rising product demand in end-use industries, increasing product penetration in geotextiles, growing demand for protective clothing, huge R&D investments and rise in ageing population with increase in adult diapers demand are some key factors influencing the market growth. However, factors such as rising environmental concerns and rapidly changing consumer preference are hindering the market growth.
Growing Population and Rising Occurrence of Chronic Diseases
In 2015, as indicated by the World Bank, the worldwide population was projected to be 7.347 billion. In 2005, this was likely to be 6.514 billion. That was the growth of 0.833 billion people in just 10 years. With this upsurge, it is logical to expect that the demand for nonwoven products like medical supplies, hygiene products, automobiles and infrastructure products like geotextiles will keep on increasing. Rising occurrence of diseases such as crohn’s disease, inflammatory bowel disease and high patient awareness levels are the most substantial growth drivers of this market.
For giving required protection because of their ability to create barriers either by the structure or from an added active coating for personal protective apparel medical nonwoven products will remain the component of choice in future. Increasing number of surgical procedures is one of the major factors driving the markets demand in the medical industry.
Environmental Concerns Hampers the Market Growth
The need for synthetic fiber replacement increased due to rising environmental concerns associated with usage and production of fossil fuel derived from polypropylene. Severe guidelines by REACH accompanied with environmental rules due to carbon emissions may defy market size. Polypropylene prices are decreasing owed to lower feedstock costs, limited supply of propylene monomer, and lower demand as the market is extremely reliant on commodity cost.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Polypropylene (PP) Nonwoven Fabric Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global polypropylene (PP) nonwoven fabric market with considerable CAGR due to consumer preferences towards baby diapers & adult incontinence products and rise in disposable income. Further, China is the major contributor for the market growth in this region which can be attributed to rising infrastructure development activities by the Chinese government in the country.
Key player’s profiles in the global polypropylene (PP) nonwoven fabric market include:
- Ahlstrom-Munksjö Oyj (Finland)
- Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan)
- Avgol Industries 1953 Ltd (Israel)
- Berry Global Inc. (U.S)
- Fitesa (Brazil)
- Johns Manville Corporation (U.S)
- Low And Bonar Plc (U.K)
- Suominen Corporation (Finland)
- The Freudenberg Group (Germany)
- Toray Industries, Inc. (Japan)
Global polypropylene (PP) nonwoven fabric market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in Jun 2018, Asahi Kasei expanded production capacity for spunbond nonwovens in Thailand through the addition of a new production line at its subsidiary Asahi Kasei Spunbond (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (AKST). Asahi Kasei will continue to enhance its infrastructure for stable supply of spunbond in line with market growth in Asia while responding to the needs of diaper manufacturers in the region.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global polypropylene (PP) nonwoven fabric market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to rise in ageing population.
- Based on product, spunbonded segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Polypropylene (PP) Nonwoven Fabric market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Sales Channel
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA