Global Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Market
Global Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Market Report Description:
Global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) market report gives comprehensive outlook on polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application, and regions. This report studies global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) products.
Global Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Market:
The global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Polytetrafluoroethylene or PTFE is mostly opaque plastic fluoropolymer and versatile ivory-white. It is predominantly prepared through the polymerization of free radicals of many tetrafluoroethene molecules, besides it is appropriate for a variety of applications in manufacturing in various end users such as pharmaceuticals and telecoms, aerospace, the food and drink industry. PTFE is usually known as Teflon and deals with outstanding nonstick properties in cookware uses such as baking trays, and kitchen pans. PTFE has variety of properties such as it high electrical resistance and dielectric strength, exhibits resistance to water, high flexural strength, even in low temperatures. These factors contribute towards the growth of market. However, high operation and maintenance cost associated with the use of PTFE restraints the market growth.
Growing Industrial and Chemical Processing Industry
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) finds a wide range of application in industrial & chemical processing, electrical & electronics. Industrial and chemical processing holds a major chunk in the market. Industrial processing applications comprises of spacers, washers, linings, gaskets, seals, pump interiors. The PTFE coverings in the chemical processing industry provides greater protection against harsh environment.
Automotive and transportation industry is expected to grow at a significant pace. Applications of automotive and transportation industry include lithium-ion battery packs, heat shielding and thermal insulation, body exterior, electrical insulation, paint masking, chassis and braking systems, interior, HVAC, and NVH control. Occurrence of large number of vehicle industries in the developing marketplaces of India, China, and Japan are advancing the growth of market.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Market
Asia Pacific is the dominant market and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. The growth in this region can be attributed to the presence of vehicle manufacturing facilities. Moreover, rapid industrialization and urbanization in the emerging economies like India and China is expected to boost demand for PTFE. North America and Europe, are the foremost players in the market, the growth is due to constant advancements in technology for end products which further creates a demand for PTFE in the market, thereby driving the market growth.
Key player’s profiles in the global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) market include:
- The 3M Company
- AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
- Arkema S.A.
- Solvay S.A.
- DowDuPont, Inc
- Daikin Industries, Ltd
- The Chemours Company
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd
Key players in global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, July 2017: 3M developed patent for a new technology for fully fluorinated polymers such as polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) that can be processed by 3D printing method
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to growth in imports and exports of goods.
- Based on application type, industrial and chemical processing segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Product Type
By Application Type
- Industrial & Chemical Processing
- Electrical & Electronics
- Automotive & Transportation
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa