Global Polyurethane Adhesives Market
polyurethane adhesives market report gives comprehensive outlook on polyurethane adhesives across the globe with special emphasis on key region ns such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on PU adhesives market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ 6,537.4 Mn) on the basis of resin type, technology, end users, and region. This report studies global polyurethane adhesives market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, this adhesives industry market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global polyurethane adhesives market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional investment hot-spots) and market unmet needs (product opportunities). Key stakeholders of this industry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, and marketers, policy makers engaged in PU adhesives products.
The global polyurethane adhesives market estimated to be expand at significant 6.2% CAGR over 2020-2026, due to technological advancement in chemical industry. Increase in demand of thermoplastic PU adhesives and increasing industrial infrastructures in the emerging economies are driving the growth of global polyurethane adhesives market. High investments in R&D activities have poised the manufacturing of components, especially in the automotive sector. But, exposure risks, fluctuation in prices of raw material and environment concern may hamper the growth of adhesives industry market over forecast period.
Increasing the Usage of Global Polyurethane Adhesives in Various Areas
Increase in demand for PU adhesives in different fields such as automotive, building & construction, electrical & electronics, footwear, furniture, packaging and others. The uses of polyurethane adhesive makes vehicle parts light in weight and thus enhances the fuel efficiency. Adhesives continue to be an alternative to conventional fastening technologies to achieve robust assembly. Rapid advancements in chemical engineering and chemical industries have significantly driven the growth of PU adhesive market during forecast period.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share
Geographically, global polyurethane adhesives market is segmented into following regions viz. North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific has expected to dominate the revenue share due to increasing demand of PU adhesives in construction & buildings and transportation & automotive. North America also has significant growth in PU adhesives market due to presence of major key players from North America such as 3M, H.B. Fuller, Huntsman Corporation, Dow Chemical, and others.
Key player’s profiles in the global polyurethane adhesives market include:
- B. Fuller
- Henkel AG
- Huntsman Corporation
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Sika AG
- Jowat SE
- LORD Corporation
On September 09, 2019, Sika AG has acquired Crevo-Hengxin, a Chinese manufacturer of silicone sealants and adhesives used in both industry and construction applications.
On March 07, 2019, H.B. Fuller Company announced that it has established H.B. Fuller Japan, it will strengthen its Engineering Adhesive (EA) businesses in Japan by focusing on high-performance adhesives.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global polyurethane adhesives market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to launch of newer products into market.
- Based on resin type, technology, end users and region segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in this market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Resin Type
- Hot Melt
- Water Born
By End Users
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA