Global Polyvinyl Alcohol Market
Global Polyvinyl Alcohol Market Report Description:
Global polyvinyl alcohol market report gives comprehensive outlook on polyvinyl alcohol across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global polyvinyl alcohol market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of grade, end user, and region. This report studies global polyvinyl alcohol market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global polyvinyl alcohol market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global polyvinyl alcohol products.
Global Polyvinyl Alcohol Market:
The global polyvinyl alcohol market is expected was valued at US$ 682.1 Mn in 2019 and growing at a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period to reach US$ Mn by 2026 owing to rising demand for bio-based packaging coupled with growing investments in constructional activities and high use of polyvinyl alcohol in electronics sector is expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period. Furthermore, polyvinyl alcohol is used in wide range of applications in various industries such as paper, construction, electronics, textiles, and in medical sector. However, its hazardous properties are estimated to restrain the growth of the market.
Increasing constructional activities boosts the growth of the market
Polyvinyl alcohol is used as an additive in sealants and cement in order to intensify their cohesion and fluidic properties, lessening the drying time for the concrete surface. This surges the coating adaptableness and precludes concrete cloth from chapping. High investments in the manufacturing and service sectors of the Asian countries have created huge opportunity for the polyvinyl chloride in the global market.
Asia Pacific is leading the global market
Asia Pacific is leading the global market and is expected to grow with significant CAGR owing to the developments that are happening in the construction industry coupled with the rapid urbanization in the Asian countries such as China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam etc., are anticipated to drive the growth of the market. The packaging trends in the Asian countries have witnessed vast changes such as to prevent pollution and growing usage or adoption of bio-degradable materials are anticipated to drive the growth of the market. The government of India has taken serious action against the packaging of the products and mandated to use bio-degradable products in the market which is the major factor for the growth of the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global polyvinyl alcohol market include:
- Sinopec Sichuan Vinylon
- Anhui Wanwei Group Co., Ltd.
- 3M Company
- BASF SE
- Nippon Gohsei
- Polysciences, Inc.
- Sekisui Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Kuraray Co. Ltd.
- I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry Co.
- Eastman Chemical Company
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global polyvinyl alcohol market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to increasing demand for bio-degradable products and strict regulations by the government to use bio-degradable packaging systems.
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
- Fully Hydrolized
- Partially Hydrolized
- Sub-Partially Hydrolized
- Low Foaming Grades
- Others (Tactified Grades, Fine Particle Grades)
By End User
- Food Packaging
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market