Global Prescribed Medication for Acute Treatment for Migrane Market Report Description:
Global prescribed medication for acute treatment for migrane market report gives comprehensive outlook on prescribed medication for acute treatment for migrane across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of drug type, route of administration, distribution channel and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global prescribed medication for acute treatment for migrane market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global prescribed medication for acute treatment for migrane products.
Global Prescribed Medication for Acute Treatment for Migrane Market:
The global prescribed medication for acute treatment for migrane market valued US 1,970.0 Mn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of 14.6% over 2020-2026. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include rise in prevalence of migraine, surge in awareness among patients related to prevention and treatment of migraine, increasing consciousness regarding migraine and various options, lifestyle changes and unhealthy food consumption. However, strict government rules, huge investments required for drug research & development and side-effects of medications prescribed for migraine are inhibiting the market growth. Further, high growth in emerging economies provides huge growth opportunity for the market.
Abortive Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Prescribed Medication for Acute Treatment for Migrane Market
Abortive accounted for larger revenue share in global prescribed medication for acute treatment for migrane market with a CAGR of 14.8% and is expected to grow over the forecast years. This is due to the ease of self-administration in case of patients with symptoms of nausea and vomiting along with migraine.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global prescribed medication for acute treatment for migrane market with a CAGR of 14.0% and is expected to grow over the forecast years. The growth in this region can be attributed to increasing prevalence of migraine and introduction of novel treatment options in the market. Presence of key market players in the region, constructive reimbursements for migraine medications, rising focus on precision medicine, and rising awareness about different medication for migraine, are among the key factors driving the market growth in this region
- AstraZeneca Plc.
- Novartis AG
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co., Ltd
Global prescribed medication for acute treatment for migrane market is surging owing to expansion of their production facilities for prescribed medication for acute treatment for migrane to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance, In June 2017, AstraZeneca announced that company has entered an agreement with Grünenthal for the global rights to Zomig (zolmitriptan) outside Japan. In 2014, Endo International plc announced that affiliates of the company have acquired worldwide rights to Sumavel® DosePro® (sumatriptan injection) for subcutaneous use, a needle-free delivery system for sumatriptan, from Zogenix, Inc. In May 2018, Novartis and Amgen announce FDA approval of Aimovig(TM) (erenumab), a novel treatment developed specifically for migraine prevention
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to surge in awareness among patients related to prevention and treatment of migraine
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global prescribed medication for acute treatment for migrane market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Drug Type
- Ergot Alkaloids
- Triptans and Ditans
- Anti-Nausea Medications
- CGRP Receptor Antagonists
- Botulinum Toxin
By Route of Administration
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Rest of Europe
- AU & NZ
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- Rest of MEA