Global PVC Additives Market Report Description:
Global PVC additives market report gives comprehensive outlook on PVC additives across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global PVC additives market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of function, additives and region. This report studies global PVC additives market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global PVC additives market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global PVC additives market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global PVC additives market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global PVC additives products.
Global PVC Additives Market:
The global PVC additives market estimated to be valued US$ 1.9 Bn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 7.1% over 2020-2026. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include high demand for additive-based PVC, increasing demand from the automotive and packaging industries, growing construction activity in the emerging regions and replacement of conventional material with PVC. However, stringent governmental regulations to prohibit plastic usage is the major factor restricting market growth.
Growing Construction Activities are fueling the Market Growth
The construction industry has the vital responsibility to modernize in order to keep up with demand. The enhancement is entirely due to quickening in growth in construction activity in emerging markets, most notably in China, where the authorities are stepping up investment in infrastructure to prevent a continued slowdown. Poly Vinyl Chloride is a regular, lightweight but strong plastic used in construction industry. It is made softer by adding plasticizers. PVC has been extensively used for multiple functions in the construction industry for over half a century. Because it is strong and resistant to moisture and abrasion, PVC is ideal for cladding, windows, roofing, fencing, decking, wall coverings, and flooring. PVC does not corrode like some building materials, does not require frequent painting and can be cleaned with mild cleaning products.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global PVC Additives Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global PVC additives market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to increase in infrastructure activities, rapid industrialization and improved living standards and high production and consumption of PVC in this region. India and China are the major contributors for the growth of the market in the region as there is an increased economic activity and rise to manufacturing sector. North America held substantial market growth during the forecast period owing to surging demand for processed food has boosted the packaging industry and technological advancements in the polymer industry.
Key player’s profiles in the global PVC additives market include:
- Adeka Corporation
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Arkema SA
- Baerlocher GmbH
- BASF SE
- Clariant AG
- Kaneka Corporation
- PAU Tai Industrial Corporation
- Shandong Ruifeng Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd.
Global PVC additives market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in June 2019, BASF collaborated with SIBUR to develop innovative polymer solutions. Both companies will work together to control the digital technologies in production and R&D, and to progress an advanced range of polymers using the plastic additives offered by BASF.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global PVC additives market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to increasing demand from the automotive and packaging industries
- Based on function, property modifiers segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global PVC Additives market
- Property Modifiers
- Property Extenders
- Property Stabilizers
- Processing Aids
- Flame Retardants
- UV Stabilizers
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market