Global Rhamnolipid Market Report Description:
Global rhamnolipid market report gives comprehensive outlook on rhamnolipid market across the regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East Africa. The report on global rhamnolipid market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application and country. This report studies global rhamnolipid market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global rhamnolipid market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global rhamnolipid market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the Countries (Country Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global rhamnolipid market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and recent market activities.
Global Rhamnolipid Market:
The global Rhamnolipid market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Market for global rhamnolipid market is projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025. Increasing application of bio-based products in detergents, agriculture and oil & gas industries. Paradigm shift towards bio-based products in light of rising environment concerns towards greenhouse emissions is expected to drive the rhamnolipids market.
Innovations and R & D Implemented by Key Players Play a Significant Role in the Growth of Rhamnolipid Market
Key players implement various strategy to endorse their product portfolio in the market. MG intobio developed bioprocess, scaled-up cultivation, mass produced sophorolipid and rhamnolipid which are the microbial surfactants, and accumulated small metal elements into microbes to develop non-toxic metal bacilli and natural antibiotic lactobacillus medicine. Also, they are developing kit water environment alarm system for women examination by applying waste resource application technology and bio-chip technology.
Rising Application of Rhamnolipids in Various Segments Contributes to the Growth of Global Rhamnolipids Market
Oil-contaminated soil is especially difficult for bioremediation as excess oil forms droplets or film on soil particles, which is a powerful barrier against microbial degradation. Several bio surfactants are produced by a variety of microorganisms in order to survive in an oil-rich environment. Rhamnolipids are suitable for application in the oil industry. Thus, growing application of rhamnolipids in enhanced oil recovery (EOR) due to their excellent emulsification properties is expected to positively impact the rhamnolipid market in the near future. Moreover, increasing application of rhamnolipids in personal care products due to their good foaming and wetting tendencies is anticipated to drive the industry growth. Rising trend of functional foods, increasing acceptance of specialty detergents, and growth of the pharmaceuticals industry are some of the key factors driving the global rhamnolipids market.
North America and Europe Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Rhamnolipid Market
North America & Europe Rhamnolipid Market accounted for a major share of the global rhamnolipids market. Progressive and advanced healthcare industry in these regions has been responsible for the large-scale usage of rhamnolipids in pharmaceuticals. Increasing importance of environmental sustainability in Europe has resulted in the implementation of stringent regulatory norms against the application of synthetic products. Furthermore, wide consumer acceptance of household products and functional food additives in these countries is expected to drive the demand for rhamnolipids in North America and Europe within the forecast period.
Key players profiled in the global rhamnolipid market include:
- Tee Gene Biotech (UK)
- AGAE Technologies LLC (U.S.)
- Jeneil Biosurfactant Co. LLC. (U.S.)
- Paradigm Biomedical Inc. (U.S.)
- Rhamnolipid Companies, Inc. (U.S.)
- Fraunhofer IGB (Germany)
- Cognis Care Chemicals (China)
- Saraya Co. Ltd.(Japan)
- Ecover Belgium (Belgium)
- Groupe Soliance (France)
- MG Intobio Co. Ltd.(South Korea)
- Synthezyme LLC (U.S.)
- Allied Carbon Solutions (ACS) Ltd (Japan)
- Lion Corporation (Japan)
- Lipo Chemicals (USA)
- Kaneka Co. (Japan)
Key players include Lion Corporation, AGAE Technologies LLC, Henkel, Allied Carbon Solutions, GlycoSurf, Tee Gene Biotech and Paradigm Biomedical Inc. In September 2014, AGAE Technologies LLC launched their rhamnolipid product line providing 98%, 95% and 90% purity in composition. In 2014, Logos Technologies launched its rhamnolipid based bio surfactant under the brand NatSurFact indented for application in household and personal care industries.
Key Findings of the Report:
Global rhamnolipid market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increase in demand for biochemical and renewable plastics.
- Based on application personal care and oil segemnt accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in global rhamnolipid market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Rhamnolipids R1
- Rhamnolipids R2
- Rhamnolipids R3
- Rhamnolipids R4
By Application Type
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Countries (GCC)
- Rest of MEA