Global RNA Therapeutics Pipeline Analysis Report Description:
Global RNA therapeutics pipeline analysis report gives comprehensive outlook on RNA therapeutics across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global RNA therapeutics market gives future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of clinical trial phase, route of administration, and region. This report studies global RNA therapeutics dynamics elaborately to indentify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global RNA therapeutics market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global RNA therapeutics market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global RNA therapeutics market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global RNA therapeutics products.
Global RNA Therapeutics Pipeline Analysis:
The global RNA Therapeutics market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to increase in prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular diseases, surge in number of biopharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, rise in funding for the development of RNA therapeutics from public and private sectors, promising pipeline drugs, and wide range of applications with RNA therapeutics are the major factors that are driving the growth of the global RNA therapeutics market over the forecast timeframe.
Increase in the Prevalence of Cancer and Other Chronic Diseases
Increase in the prevalence of cancer, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases is a key factor drive the global RNA therapeutics market. According to World Health Organization 2018, approximately 9.6 Mn death occurred due to cancer around the globe. Moreover, according to WHO, approximately 17.9 Mn deaths occurred due to cardiovascular disorders around the globe. In addition, target specificity and selectivity of RNAi therapeutics, more intense product focus versus platform technologies and virtual drug development models are anticipated to propel the global RNA therapeutics market over the forecast years.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global RNA Therapeutics Pipeline Analysis
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global RNA therapeutics market with significant CAGR. Increase in prevalence of cancer, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases in U.S. and Canada, rise in R&D activities for the development of RNA therapeutics, and promising pipeline products and product approval by FDA are anticipated to propel the market. Europe RNA therapeutics market projected to grow at significant rate owing to increase in research and development on newer RNA therapeutics in the market for chronic diseases, increase in number of biopharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, and increase in healthcare expenditure are expected to enhance the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global RNA therapeutics market include:
- Moderna, Inc.
- CureVac AG
- BioNTech AG
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation
- miRagen Therapeutics, Inc.
Global contrast media agents market is surging owing to strong pipeline products, collaborations, and acquisitions by the market players. For instance, In August 2018, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals received FDA approval for its RNA therapeutic Onpattro (Patisiran) used in the treatment of hereditary disease. Moreover, in November 2018, NapaJen Pharma announces first patient dosed in Phase 1 first-in-human clinical trial of novel RNA interference (RNAi) therapeutic.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global RNA therapeutics market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the prevalence of cancer and other chronic diseases
- Based on application, cancer segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global RNA therapeutics market
By Clinical Trial Phase
- Pre-clinical phase
- Phase II
- Renal Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Infectious Diseases
By Route of Administration
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market