Global Rodenticide Industry Market Report Description:
Global Rodenticide industry market report gives comprehensive outlook on Rodenticide industry across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global Rodenticide industry market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application mode, end users, and regions. This report studies global Rodenticide industry market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global Rodenticide industry market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global Rodenticide industry market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Rodenticide industry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global Rodenticide industry products.
Global Rodenticide Industry Market:
The global Rodenticide industry market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Widespread availability of natural rodenticide, rising population of rodents, surging demand for pest control, increased prevalence of pest-related diseases, and availability of natural rodenticides are the probable factors up surging the growth of market. Moreover, attempts to curb the economic losses in agriculture fields caused by pests is the major factor driving the growth of market. However, factors such as stringent government regulations and environmental concerns associated with the use of chemicals are most likely to dampen the growth of market.
Growing Demand from Agriculture Sector
Rodenticides are used in a wide range of industries such as warehouse, urban centers, household, agriculture, pest control companies, others. Rodenticides are widely used in agriculture segment due to growing rodent population. Rodents poses a severe threat to the global food production. Damage of crops and food has been countersigned in a number of countries over the past years. Damage caused by rodents in agriculture fields is considered to be one of the major concerns which further augments the segment growth.
Pest control companies is also fueling the market growth. It provides services to retail business, apartments, office complex, electronic sectors, food processing sector, hotels, and home. Rodenticide is generally used to control mice and rats that causes food contamination and exposing the human body to severe health complications.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Rodenticide Industry Market
North America is estimated to be the top player in the global market owing to the presence of large number of manufacturers coupled with rising industrialization and modernization in this region. Increasing demand for rodenticides in US is expected to drive the regional market. Europe accounted for about XX% in terms of share. Rising rodent population and stringent environmental regulation is considered to be the major factors driving the growth of market in this region. Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share in the market due to increasing agricultural activities, and increased pest population. Emerging economies like China and India is likely to up surge the market growth in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the global rodenticide industry market include:
- Bayer Cropscience
- Marusan Pharma Biotech
- JT Eaton
- Neogen Corporation
- PelGar International
- Brazil Quimica
- Impex Europa
- TEIKOKU SEIYAKU
Key players in Rodenticide industry market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, – September 5, 2018 – Bayer successfully completed the biggest acquisition in its history in the second quarter of 2018, while operational performance improved, even without taking into account the newly acquired Monsanto business.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global rodenticide industry market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to rising demand for pest control.
- Based on end users, agriculture segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global rodenticide industry market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Application Mode Type
- Powder & Spray
By End User Type
- Urban centers
- Household Automobile
- Pest control companies
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA