Global Silicone Sealants Market
Global Silicone Sealants Market Report Description:
Global silicone sealants market report gives comprehensive outlook on silicone sealants across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global silicone sealants market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of cure type, type, modulus, product form, application, and regions. This report studies global silicone sealants market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global silicone sealants market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global silicone sealants market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global silicone sealants market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global silicone sealants products.
Global Silicone Sealants Market:
The global silicone sealants market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Silicone sealant stands as a liquid form of adhesive. Normally, its characteristics resembles to a gel. It partakes an altered chemical make-up as compared to other organic polymer-based adhesives. Silicone exhibits great elasticity and stability even at an extreme temperature unlike other adhesives. Moreover, silicone sealant is resilient to moisture, weathering, and other chemicals which makes it as an ideal candidate for building and repairing objects. Elementary repairs around the house is one of the major uses of silicone sealants. These factors contribute towards the growth of silicone sealants market. However, stringent regulations imposed by government over environmental concerns is likely to dampen the growth of market.
Growing Application of Multipurpose Sealants
Silicone sealants can be found in various type. It includes high temperature sealant, electric grade self-levelling, multipurpose, others. Silicone sealants of multipurpose type dominated the market with a considerable CAGR. A multi-purpose sealant possess properties such as moisture, vibrations, weathering, and extreme temperatures. Moreover, it can be applied on several surfaces, counting glass, wood, metal, ceramics, granite, plastic, aluminum, wood, and more. Multi-purpose is generally used for the repairing of home.
High temperature sealants is expected to rise at a steady pace. An exceptional high-temperature silicone sealant can endure extreme temperature. It is also unaffected to various environmental shock, like vibration. Consequently, this type of sealant is impeccable for binding objects, including thermostat housings, fuel pumps in automobiles, valve covers. It finds its application in various industrial purposes, including ductwork, insulation of cables, sealing various gaskets.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Silicone Sealants Market
Asia Pacific is the leader in global market and is expected to continue its dominance in the years to come. The growth in this region is primarily attributed to the increase in the number of end-used industries such as construction, and automobiles. North America exhibited a moderate growth. U.S. is the major contributor in this region. Increase in customer expenditure combined with government initiatives to increase spending on infrastructure activities upsurges the market growth. Europe is expected to grow at a fastest pace owing to the occurrence of large number of manufacturers operating in construction, electronics, automotive, marine, consumer products, others. Germany holds greatest share in the market in terms of revenue due to its rising demand in various end user industries.
Key player’s profiles in the global silicone sealants market include:
- Dow Corning
- RPM International
- 3M Company
- B. Fuller
- Shin-Etsu Silicones
- Bostik, Wacker Group
- Sika Group
- Whitford Worldwide (Polymeric Systems, Inc.)
Key players in global silicone sealants market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, BASF India have approved the proposal to purchase the business of Cognis Specialty Chemicals Pvt Ltd in India.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global silicone sealants market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to rising application in various industries.
- Based on type, multipurpose segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global silicone sealants market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Cure Type
- Acid Cure
- Neutral Cure
- Acetone Cure
- Amine Cure
- High temperature sealant
- Electric grade self-levelling
By Modulus Type
- High Modulus silicon sealants
- Low Modulus silicon sealants
By Product Form Type
- Free flowing
- Cure in place gasketing
- Elastomeric silicone rubber
- Lubricating greases
By Application Type
- Industrial Assembly and maintenance
- Consumer products
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA