Global Smart Agriculture Market Report Description:
Global smart agriculture market report gives comprehensive outlook on smart agriculture across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global smart agriculture market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product and services, application, sector, and region. This report studies global smart agriculture market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global smart agriculture market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global smart agriculture market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global smart agriculture market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global smart agriculture products
Global Smart Agriculture Market:
The global smart agriculture market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2020-2026 owing to growing demand for the high food production and the rise in need of livestock health and performance monitoring coupled with increasing support by the government in the adoption of modern agriculture techniques are the major factors that are driving the growth of the smart agriculture market. However, the high cost of devices that are used in the smart agricultural practices and lack of awareness among the farmers.
Precision Farming Registered the Highest Market Share
The growth of the precision farming is owing to its benefits such as delivery of precise amount of nutrients, pesticides, and water is made used for producing high yield. Apart from aforementioned dynamics, in precision farming, the amount of fertilizers and water used in yielding the crop is optimized with the help of sensing and the monitoring devices expected to fuel the global market over the forecast years. By application, yield monitoring segment has accounted for highest revenue share in the global market.
Americas Accounts the Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Smart Agriculture Market
Americas accounted for larger revenue share in global smart agriculture market with significant CAGR due to adoption of novel technologies in the market and presence of large of market players in the region coupled with companies launching innovative products into the market by spending extensively on research and development. Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at highest CAGR owing to increasing demand for food and other dairy products. Europe is projected to offer significant growth over the forecast period.
Key player’s profiles in the global smart agriculture market include:
- AGCO Corporation.
- Raven Industries Inc.
- Precision Planting LLC.
- Ag Leader Technology, Inc.
- SST Development Group, Inc.
- The Climate Corporation
- Ag Junction LLC.
- SemiosBio Technologies Inc.
- TOPCON, Trimble Inc.
- Agribotix LLC.
- Deere & Company
- GEA Group
- Auroras s.r.l.
- Grownetics, Inc.
Global smart agriculture market is surging owing to acquisitions, and launch of new products into the market. For instance, In January 2017, Agribotix LLC. Partnered with senseFly a commercial drone subsidiary of Parrot Group. Moreover, in November 2017, Topcon Agriculture introduced TAP, the Topcon Agriculture Platform, a cloud-based agricultural ecosystem designed to provide real-time monitoring and data analysis for smart decision-making during every phase of the farming cycle.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global smart agriculture market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing demand for high food production and controlled usage of nutrients and water by smart agriculture.
- Based on Agriculture type, precision farming segment of smart agriculture accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on launch of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global smart agriculture market
By Agriculture Type
- Precision Farming
- Fish Farming
- Livestock Monitoring
- Smart Greenhouse
By Software Type
- Local/Web Based
- Cloud Based
- Yield Monitoring
- Field Mapping
- Crop Scouting
- Weather Tracking & Forecasting
- Irrigation Management
- Financial Management
- Feeding Management
- Milk Harvesting
- Water Quality Management
- System Integration and Consulting
- Support and Maintenance
- Connectivity Services
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Network Management
- Agriculture Asset Management
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Weather Management
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market