Global Smart Greenhouse Market
Global Smart Greenhouse Market Report Description:
Global smart greenhouse market report gives comprehensive outlook on smart greenhouse across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global smart greenhouse market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product and services, application, sector, and region. This report studies global smart greenhouse market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global smart greenhouse market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global smart greenhouse market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global smart greenhouse products
The global smart greenhouse market estimated to be valued US$ 1,216.2 Mn in 2019 and projected to grow at significant CAGR over 2020-2026 owing to rising demand for food due to enormously growing population and trends of indoor farming due changing consumer preferences are the major factors driving the growth of the market. Moreover, Favorable government regulations and incentives pertaining to smart greenhouse lighting enhances the growth of the market. However, High cost of greenhouses hinders the growth of the market.
Hydroponics Segment is expected to grow at Highest CAGR over the Forecast Years
Based on Type, agriculture in controlled environment and hydroponics have obtained popularity due to the advancements in greenhouse structures and affordability of technologies that support plant growth. Hydroponics also offers several advantages over soil-based horticulture, such as lower water consumption, no need of soil, better use of space and location, effective use of nutrients, and requirement for very less pests.
Europe Accounts the Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
Europe accounted for larger revenue share in global smart greenhouse market with significant CAGR owing to the rise in the population growth that demands for high food production that leads to the growth of the market. Moreover, favorable government support and increase in adoption of greenhouse automation technologies are the factors that enhances the growth of market. Asia Pacific and North America are projected to show the significant growth over the forecast years.
- GreenTech Agro LLC
- Nexus Corporation
- Terrasphere Systems LLC
- Logiqs B.V.
- Argus Control System Ltd.
- LumiGrow Inc.
- Heliospectra AB
- Rough Brothers Inc.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global smart greenhouse market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to favorable government initiatives and demand for the high food production due to growing population.
- Based on type, Hydroponics segment of smart greenhouse accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on collaboration and merger strategies to retain market position in global smart greenhouse market
- HVAC Systems
- LED Grow Lights
- Irrigation Systems
- Material Handling Equipment
- Valves and Pumps
- Control Systems
- Sensors and Cameras
- Other Technologies
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market