Global Spray Polyurethane Foam Market
Global Spray Polyurethane Foam Market Report Description:
Global spray polyurethane foam market report gives comprehensive outlook on spray polyurethane foam across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global spray polyurethane foam market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, and regions. This report studies global spray polyurethane foam market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. in addition, global spray polyurethane foam market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global spray polyurethane foam market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global spray polyurethane foam market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global spray polyurethane foam products.
Global Spray Polyurethane Foam Market:
The global Spray Polyurethane Foam market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. . SPF displays greater efficiency of conservation of energy as compared to other traditional substitutes including glass and therefore partakes a reasonably lesser carbon footprint. Environmental reimbursements combined with stringent regulation imposed by government for energy effective constructions have positively influenced the market growth. Growing construction industry consequently raises the demand for SPF which thereby boosts the growth of market. However raw materials employed for the production of these foams predisposes the human body to certain health hazards such as asthma, besides fluctuation in the cost of raw materials acts as a major limitation for market growth.
Growing Application of Multipurpose Sealants
Spray polyurethane foam finds a wide range of application in residential roofing, residential walls, commercial roofing, commercial walls, medical, transportation, and other. Residential roofing remained the principal application segment and is expected to show dominance in the coming years. Stringent regulations for energy efficient structures predominant in the developed economies of North America and Europe drives the residential application of SPF. Commercial walls application is anticipated to register a considerable CAGR of XX%.
Transportation, medical equipment, telecom are the other applications sectors for SPF. Increasing investment in R&D for new product development raises its demand in other niche application segments.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Spray Polyurethane Foam Market
North America appeared as the major customer of SPF and accounted for maximum share in the market. It is expected to show dominance in the coming years. Europe is anticipated to be the fastest growing region. The growth in this region can be attributed to key factor such as stringent government regulations leading to surge in reconstruction of structures. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a moderate pace. Growing industrial reserves in the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to propel the market growth in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the global spray polyurethane foam market include:
- BASF Corporation
- Bayer MaterialScience
- Lapolla Industries Demilec
- NCFI Polyurethanes
- Icynene Inc.
- Premium Spray Products, Inc.
- CertainTeed Corporation
- Rhino Linings Corporation
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Huntsman International LLC,
Key players in global spray polyurethane foam market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, March 2018: Huntsman International LLC acquired Demilec, a Leading North American spray polyurethane foam insulation manufacturer and distributor.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global spray polyurethane foam market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to the presence of stringent building codes.
- Based on application type, residential roofing segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global spray polyurethane foam market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
- Open cell foam
- Closed cell foam
By Application Type
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA