Global Starch Polymers Market Report Description:
Global starch polymers market report gives comprehensive outlook on starch polymers market across the region with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa. The report on Global starch polymers market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of technology type, product type, by application type and by region. This report studies Global starch polymers market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Global starch polymers market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Global starch polymers market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the Countries (Country Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Global starch polymers market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and agronomists engaged in Global starch polymers market activities.
Global Starch Polymers Market:
The Global starch polymers market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Market for Global starch polymers projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025 due to increased application of starch polymers in various food industries and pharmaceutical industries.
Development and Launch of New Product of Stearic Acid
Development and launch of innovative product by the market players enables surge
in the global stearic acid market demand over the forecast years. For instance. In 2018, Novamont launched the biodegradable and compostable Cuki Gelo bag made of Mater-Bi. MATER-BI products improve the quality and quantity of organic waste collection, thus contributing to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to face soil desertification.
Flexible Packaging Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
Based on end user, the market is segmented into rigid packaging, flexible packaging, textile, agriculture & horticulture, consumer goods, automotive transport, electrical & electronics, building & construction, and others. Flexible packaging represents the largest and fastest growing segment as these polymers are used in manufacturing food packaging and edible films which are odourless, tasteless, colourless, non-toxic and biodegradable.
Europe Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Starch Polymers Market
Europe currently accounts for the majority of the total global market share, representing the leading market. In this region, starch blended biodegradable polymers are used in the form of microsphere or hydrogel to deliver drugs in the healthcare sector. Europe accounts for a major share in the market mainly on account of favorable regulatory environment for bio-based/renewable chemical manufacturers.
Key players profiled in the Global starch polymers market include:
- Wuhan Huali
- Nihon Cornstarch Corporation
- Plantic Technologies
- DuPont, BASF
- Lactel Absorbable Polymers
- Balson Industries
Global starch polymers market is consolidating as large players complementing each other’s businesses by means of collaborations and acquisitions. For instance, In June 2017, DuPont and Sumitomo Chemical collaborated to accelerate development and commercialization of novel seed-applied technologies.
Key Findings of the Report:
Global starch polymers market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increase launch of newer products and awareness about stearic acid among farmers.
- Based on product type herbicides accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in Global starch polymers market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2018-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
By Crop Type
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Grains and Oilseeds
- Plant Incorporated Protectants
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East And Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council Countries(GCC)