Global Stem Cells Market:
The global stem cells market estimated to be valued US$ XX. Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to increase in prevalence of target chronic diseases and higher adoption of technological advancements coupled with rise in the economy and per capita expenditure are expected to drive the growth of the market. Moreover, rising investments in R&D owing to increased demand for stem cell production for potential investigation in disease management and cellular therapies are also recognized as the next major advancements in transforming healthcare. Additionally, Market players are expanding their cellular therapy portfolio understanding the future potential of the segment which fuels the growth of the market. However, expensive procedures for the development of stem cell therapies and regulatory complications restrains the growth of the market.
Discovering Novel Methods in Creating Human Stem Cells
Scientists are involved in discovering novel methods in creating human stem cells owing to rising demand for the stem cell production. For instance, in March 2016, Scientists at Michigan State University unveiled new kind of cells “induced XEN cells” from a cellular trash pile. This novel discoveries in stem cell therapies are recognized as the major advancements in the transformation of healthcare. Support of the government in discovering stem cells and the increase in number of stem cell banks are expected to fuel the growth of the market.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Stem Cells Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global stem cells market with significant CAGR owing to increase in approvals for the clinical trials in stem cell research. In 2014, the Sanford Stem Cell Clinical Center at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) Health System, announced the launch of a clinical trial, in order to assess the safety of neural stem cell–based therapy in patients with chronic spinal cord injury. High investments on R&D and increasing demand for regenerative treatment options drives the growth of the market over the forecast period. Europe is expected to grow at highest CAGR owing to increasing disposable income and development of infrastructure encourages the growth of the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global stem cells market include:
- Osiris Therapeutics Inc.
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Qiagen NV
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Advanaced Cell Technology Inc.
- Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- Stem Cell Technologies Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- AllCells LLC
- International Stem Cell Corporation
Global stem cells market is surging due to increased approvals and strategic collaborations among the market players to strengthen their position different regions of the globe. For instance, In April 2018, Pluristem Therapeutics Inc., a developer of placenta based stem cell products announced that the U.S.FDA has cleared the emergency use of its therapy to treat acute radiation exposure in a nuclear event. In September 2017, Pluristem Therapeutics Inc. has announced that the company has issued two new patients by Hong Kong Patents Registry for its cell therapy products relating to two of the company’s leading indications, Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI) and muscle regeneration.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global stem cells market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 owing to increasing awareness about the umbilical stem cells and growing demand for regenerative treatment option.
- Based on application area, neurological disorders segment stem cells accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global stem cells market
Global Stem Cells Market Report Description:
Global stem cells market report gives comprehensive outlook on stem cells across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global stem cells market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application, therapy area, technology, and region. This report studies global stem cells market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global stem cells market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global stem cells market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global stem cells market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global stem cells products.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Adult Stem Cell
- Human Embryonic Cell
- Pluripotent Stem Cell
By Application Area
- Regenerative Medicine
- Neurological Disorders
- Cardiovascular and Myocardial Infraction
- Injuries & Wounds
- Liver Disorder
- Drug Discovery and Development
By Therapy Area
- Autologous Stem Cell Therapy
- Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy
- Syngeneic Stem Cell Therapy
By Technology Type
- Cell Acquisition
- Umbilical Blood Cord
- Bone Marrow Harvest
- Cell Production
- Therapeutic Cloning
- In-Vitro Fertilization
- Cell Culture
- Expansion and Sub-Culture
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA