Global Stents Market:
The global stents market estimated to be valued US$ XX. Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to increase in prevalence of chronic diseases and presence of large number of players in the market developing innovative technologies and rising advances in the field of interventional cardiology coupled with the progress of minimally invasive techniques. Moreover, growing geriatric population and improved healthcare infrastructure fuels the growth of the market. However, high cost of treatment associated with stent implants and stringent regulatory approval process hinders the growth of the market.
Metal Stents projected to Register Highest CAGR over the Forecasted Period
Rising aging population and consumer awareness coupled with healthcare expenditure and favorable government policies and modernization of healthcare infrastructure fuels the growth of the metal stents market over the forecasted period. Moreover, approval of new products into the market is forecasted to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecasted years.
Americas Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Stents Market
Americas accounted for larger revenue share in global stents market with significant CAGR owing to presence of number of interventional cardiologists in the region and high adoption towards advanced technology, growing economy and increasing prevalence of chronic disorders coupled with rise in acceptance of medicinal implants drives the growth of the market. Europe and Asia Pacific expected to be the faster growing region in stents market over the forecast period.
Key player’s profiles in the global stents market include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Biotronik SE & Co. KG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- R. Bard, Inc.
- Elixir Medical Corporation
- Medtronic plc
- Microport Scientific Corporation
- Stentys S.A.
- Terumo Corporation
Market players are focusing on the approvals for the novel products and strategic collaborations to strengthen their position into the market. For instance, in 2016, the FDA approved a new type of stent made of a special polymer that eventually dissolves into the body. This new stent releases a drug called everolimus, which limits the growth of scar tissue that can re-block the coronary artery.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global stents market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 owing to Increasing demand for minimal invasive surgeries globally that drives the market for the vascular stents.
- Based on product, metal stents segment stents accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global stents market
Global Stents Market Report Description:
Global stents market report gives comprehensive outlook on stents across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global stents market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, material, and region. This report studies global stents market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global stents market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global stents market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global stents market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global stents products.
- Coronary Stents
- Peripheral Stents
- Stent-Related Implants
- Biliary Stents
- Carotid Stents
- Neurovascular Stents
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market