Global Strapping Materials Market
Global Strapping Materials Market Report Description:
Global strapping materials market report gives comprehensive outlook on strapping materials across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global strapping materials market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of material type, application, and regions. This report studies global Strapping Materials market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global Strapping Materials market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global Strapping Materials market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Strapping Materials market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global Strapping Materials products.
Global Strapping Materials Market:
The global strapping materials market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Growth of numerous industries including building & construction, food & beverage has created a strong base for various manufacturers operating in strapping materials market. These industries are growing at a fast stride. Strapping material are any material which aids for strapping and packing of the goods and materials during transportortation. The market for strapping materials is predictable to multiply at a rapid speed due to industrial developments and manifestation of various businesses, which requires effective logistics. The typical strapping materials find a wide range of applications in steel, woven cords, and plastics. However, fluctuation in the cost of materials poses severe threat to the market.
Growing Demand for Plastic Strapping Material
Strapping materials consists of different materials such as woven cord & nylon, steel, plastic. Plastic strapping material segment grasps for a major chuck in the market, and is projected to drive the market in the near future. Growing demand of strapping materials from various end users such as electronics and food & beverage is expected to drive the segment growth. Steel is expected to grow at a significant pace. Steel strapping possess great strength as compared to other materials, and is normally employed for strapping in heavyweight applications. Steel strapping demonstrates high break forte, and is highly dependable. Nevertheless, there is a probability for the usage of steel strapping for the applications in which elongation and recovery is not required.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Strapping Materials Market
Asia Pacific is the largest market for strapping materials and is expected to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period owed to the growing demand in various industries such as food and beverage and consumer electronics in the region. Emerging economy like China, India, are observing rapid growth and industrial development in this region. China and India remains as a manufacturing hubs. Asia Pacific is expected to rule the strapping materials market in the near future, besides the market is projected to develop steadily in the near future. North America is expected to emerge as a topmost player during the forecast period. The growth in this region can be attributed to the presence of major companies coupled with growing food and beverage industry.
Key player’s profiles in the global strapping materials market include:
- Technopack Corporation
- Strapack, Inc.
- Signor Strapping Solutions
- Titan Umreifungstechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- Martin Packaging
- Crawford Packaging
Key players in global strapping materials market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, March 2018 – Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEIS), announced a North American distribution partnership with Sager Electronics, Inc., a prominent distributor of interconnect, power and electromechanical components and provider of value-added solutions. The partnership allows Advanced Energy (AE) to link customers to AE’s power portfolio, including high-voltage, low-voltage, and thermal products.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global strapping materials market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increasing import and export of goods.
- Based on material type, plastic strapping segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global strapping materials market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Material Type
- Polyester (PET)
By Application Type
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial Logistics & Warehouse
- Corrugated Card Boxes & Paper
- Building & Construction
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA