Global Sustainable Fabrics Market
Global Sustainable Fabrics Market Report Description:
Global sustainable fabrics market report gives comprehensive outlook on sustainable fabrics across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global sustainable fabrics market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, application and region. This report studies global sustainable fabrics market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global sustainable fabrics market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global sustainable fabrics market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global sustainable fabrics market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global Sustainable Fabrics products.
Global Sustainable Fabrics Market:
The global sustainable fabrics market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Rising awareness regarding sustainable fabric production amongst fabric manufacturers, growing furnishing industry, stringent environmental regulations on synthetic polymers and encouraging guidelines for manufacturing bio-based products are some key factors fostering the market growth. However, factors such as high cost of sustainable fabrics are hindering the market growth.
Rapid Expansion of Textiles Industry is Fueling the Market
The textile industry, which is the industry that includes the manufacturing of materials such as yarn, fabric, and clothing, has been a staple of people’s lives for centuries now. The textile industry experienced significant growth during the Industrial Revolution, which was an era of new manufacturing processes that took place in the 18th and 19th centuries. Demand for textiles was high during that time, and the creation of textile factories and machinery helped manufacturers and merchants meet the need of the market. The textile industry has a very adverse impact on environment. The landfills are also bursting with textiles waste, which is creating added mess to the environment. Sustainable textiles are textiles (or fabrics) that are grown and created in an environmentally friendly way, using minimal chemicals. Because chemicals are not used in sustainable textiles, there are fewer health problems that are associated with chemicals such as headaches, allergies, skin irritation, and respiratory problems.
Therefore, researchers, textiles manufacturers, and also end-users has given sustainable fabrics to lessen an environmental impact of fabrics. Hence, rapid expansion of textiles industry is fueling the market.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Sustainable Fabrics Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global sustainable fabrics market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to lucrative government rules by government, rising per-capita income and increasing consumer purchasing power. Also, growing textile industry in emerging economies provides huge growth opportunity for the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global sustainable fabrics market include:
- China Bambro Textile Co. Ltd (China)
- David C. Poole CompanyInc (US)
- Fabindia Overseas Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Foss Performance Materials (US)
- Grasim (India)
- Lenzing AG (Austria)
- Pilipinas Ecofiber Corp. (Philippines)
- Polyfibre Industries (India)
- Pure Waste Textiles Ltd (Finland)
- Shanghai Tenbro Bamboo Textile Co. Ltd (China)
- Tangshan Sanyou Group Xingda Chemical Fibre Co. Ltd (China)
- Teijin Limited (Japan)
- Textil SantanderinaSA (Spain)
- US Fibers (US)
- Vivify Textiles (Switzerland)
- Wellman Advanced Materials (US)
Global sustainable fabrics market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global sustainable fabrics market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to rising awareness regarding sustainable fabric production
- Based on product, organic segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Sustainable Fabrics market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA