Global Textile Chemical Market
Global Textile Chemical Market Report Description:
Global textile chemical market report gives comprehensive outlook on textile chemical across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global textile chemical market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application and region. This report studies global textile chemical market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global textile chemical market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global textile chemical market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global textile chemical market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global textile chemical products.
Global Textile Chemical Market:
The global market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include evolution of environmental friendly chemicals required by textiles industries, increase in demand for home furnishing products, on-going advancements in the textile chemicals, rise in development of apparel consumption, growing adoption of low VoC and biodegradable materials for textile manufacturing. However, fluctuating prices of raw materials and stringent environmental regulations regarding disposal of textile effluents are hindering the market growth.
Increasing Demand for Technical Textile are Fueling the Market Growth
The technical textile sector is one of the most emerging and inventive industries of the world. The demand for technical textiles will be driven by the rapid industrialization, robust growth in construction and infrastructure projects, increasing automobile production, and rising demand from the healthcare sector. Textiles require a range of treatment processes before reaching the end-user. Textile chemicals are specialty chemicals used during dyeing and processing of textiles to impart desired properties to the end product. For instance, finishing agents are commonly used for managing stains and wrinkles before supplying textiles to market.
Along with the product innovations and developments the demand for technical textiles is also growing with newer applications and growth of end user industries. A large part of demand for technical textiles comes from various end-use industries such as automotive, sports equipment and sportswear, environmental protection, construction, healthcare, packaging, clothing, and agriculture.
Volatility of Raw Materials Hampers the Market Growth
There are number of raw materials used in textile industry. Some of the raw materials include oxalic acid, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), sulfuric acid, acetic acid, peroxide, polychloroprene (neoprene) and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). Surfactants and phenols are other materials which are also used in the industry and prices of these raw materials are fluctuating which poses a challenge to the market players to attain profitability and economies of scale.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Textile Chemical Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global textile chemical market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to introduction of latest technologies due to low production cost. Also, China is the major contributor for the market growth in the region as it is the largest producer and consumer of textile chemicals and it also exports these chemicals to developed regions like Europe and North America. Moreover, North America held significant market share during estimated period as there is an increased consumption of textile chemicals for application during various stages of fabric processing.
Key player’s profiles in the global textile chemical market include:
- Archroma (Switzerland)
- Bozzetto Group (Italy)
- DowDuPont (US)
- DyStar Group (Singapore)
- Evonik Industries (Germany)
- Huntsman (US)
- Pulcra Chemicals (U.S)
- Rudolf Group (Germany)
- Sumitomo Chemical (Japan)
- Tanatex Chemicals (Netherlands)
- Wacker Chemie AG (Germany)
Global textile chemical market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in May 2019, Archroma launched Appretan® NTR, a water-based textile coating binder based on renewable natural ingredients. In addition, the unique chemistry of this binder makes it resistant to water, mild solvents, oil and fat, and it also provides an increase in dry and wet tensile strength.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global textile chemical market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to on-going advancements in the textile chemicals
- Based on application, home furnishing segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global textile chemical market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Coating and Sizing Chemicals
- Finishing Agents
- Colorants and Auxiliaries
- Desizing Agents
- Yarn Lubricants
- Bleaching Agents
- Home Furnishing
- Industrial and Others
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA