Global Texturized Vegetable Protein Industry Market Report Description:
Global texturized vegetable protein industry market report gives comprehensive outlook on Texturized Vegetable Protein industry across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global texturized vegetable protein industry market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of source type, application, and regions. This report studies global texturized vegetable protein industry market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global texturized vegetable protein industry market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global texturized vegetable protein industry market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global texturized vegetable protein industry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global texturized vegetable protein industry products.
Global Texturized Vegetable Protein Industry Market:
The global Texturized Vegetable Protein Industry market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Textured vegetable protein is an extremely nutritious soy product. It is rich in whole protein and contains no fat. Besides it is also considered as an excellent alternative to meat. It comprises a wealth of whole soy protein coupled with a good source of dietary fiber. Soy encompasses ample of protein with all the amino acids essential to human nutrition, which must be supplied in the diet because they cannot be synthesized by the human body. It is also considered to be a good source of phosphorus, iron, and magnesium. These factors drives the market growth. However, the volatility of prices of these products dampen the market growth.
Soy based Protein Accelerates the Market Growth
Texturized vegetable protein is obtained from a wide range of sources such as soya, pea, hemp, rice, others. Soya based protein is expected to spur the market growth. Soya based protein is rich in proteins and fiber. These are an extensively used as an ingredient to enrich the nutrition content of the meal and are often used in various food products, such as, ready meals, meat analogues, snacks and functional bars, among others. A wide range of population including lactation and pregnant woman, children as well as geriatric population mostly prefer consumption of texturized soy proteins.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Texturized Vegetable Protein Industry Market
North America region accounted for the largest market share. The region is estimated to register a considerable CAGR during the forecast period. The growth in this region can be attributed to various factors such as rising geriatric population, changing lifestyle, growing consciousness about health amongst population, increasing demand for food with low carbohydrate content. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a fastest pace. Increasing awareness regarding the health benefits associated with the consumption of texturized vegetable protein acts a gasoline in the regional market growth. Rising consumer expenditure in developing economies like China and India is expected to up sure the market growth.
Key player’s profiles in the global texturized vegetable protein industry market include:
- ADM Specialty Ingredients (Europe) B.V
- I. du Pont de Nemours & Co
- Roquette S.A.
- BENEO GmbH
- OPTIMUM NUTRITION
- Cosucra Groupe Warcoing SA
- Coperion GmbH
- House Foods America Corporation
Key players in texturized vegetable protein industry market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, House Foods America Corporation, subsidiary of House Foods Corporation Japan (2810), announced today the completion of its acquisition of El Burrito Mexican Food Products, Inc., a leading healthy Mexican food brand based in City of Industry, California.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global texturized vegetable protein industry market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to its value added health benefits.
- Based on application, health supplement segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Based on source, soy based protein segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global texturized vegetable protein industry market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Source Type
By Application Type
- Health supplements
- Processed foods
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA