Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market
Global Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market Report Description:
Global therapeutic drug monitoring market report gives comprehensive outlook on therapeutic drug monitoring across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on Global therapeutic drug monitoring market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of drug class, technology, and region. This report studies global therapeutic drug monitoring market dynamics elaborately to indentify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global therapeutic drug monitoring market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global therapeutic drug monitoring market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global therapeutic drug monitoring market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global therapeutic drug monitoring products.
Global Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market:
The global therapeutic drug monitoring market estimated to be valued US$ 816.2 Mn in 2017 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2018-2023 due to surge in the number of chronic diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular, and neurological disorders. Moreover, rise in R&D activities for the development of test kits, rise in adoption of therapeutic drug monitoring in emerging countries, and development in healthcare infrastructure are anticipated to propel the global therapeutic drug monitoring market over the forecast years.
Surge in the Number of Organ Transplantation Cases
Increase in the number of organ transplantation cases around the globe expected to fuel the therapeutic drug monitoring over the forecast period. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), in November 2016, approximately 100,791 people await kidney transplants and Over 3,000 new patients are added to the kidney waiting list each month. Moreover, adverse effects associated with the drugs, and development of technologically advanced instruments are enables the growth of therapeutic drug monitoring market over the forecast years.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global therapeutic drug monitoring market with moderate CAGR. Increase in the adoption of therapeutic drug assays by the healthcare professionals, innovation of advanced test kits by the market players, and surge in prevalence of chronic diseases are boost the market in the region. Asia Pacific market projected to grow at significant rate owing to increase in number of patients with chronic diseases in India, China, and japan, development in healthcare infrastructure, and launch of newer test kits into market are expected to enhance the market over the forecast timeframe.
Key players profiles in the global therapeutic drug monitoring market include:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Alfa Scientific Designs
- Alere, Inc.
- DiaSystems Scandinevia AB
- Meridian Healthcare
- Sekisui Diagnostics
- SJK Global LLC.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global therapeutic drug monitoring market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2028 owing to increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases
- Based on technology, LC-MS/MS accounted for larger market revenue share in 2017 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global therapeutic drug monitoring market
By Drug Class
- Antibiotics (Chloramphenicol, Linezolid, Piperacillin/Tazobactum, Rifampicin, Vancomycin, Gentamicin, Amikacin, Tobramycin, Teicoplanin, Ceftazidime, Meropenem, Nafcillin, Ticarcillin)
- Addiction Therapeutics (Buprenorphine, Methadone, Naltrexone, Tapentadol)
- Analgesic (Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Aspirin, Tramadol)
- Anticancer Drugs (5-Fluorouracil, Docetaxel, Methotrexate, Paclitaxel, Imatinib, Busulfan)
- Alzheimer Disease (Donepezil, Galantamine, Memantine)
- Analeptics (Caffeine, Theophylline)
- Antiarrhythmic Drugs (Amiodarone, Digoxin, Flecainide, Mexiletine, Verapamil, Digitoxin, Lidocaine)
- Anticoagulants (Dabigatran Warfarin)
- Antihypertensives (Propranolol)
- Antidepressants (Citalopram, Fluoxetine, Fluvoxamine, Sertraline, Venlafaxine, Trazodone, Protriptyline, Nortriptyline, Imipramine, Desipramine, Doxepin, Clomipramine, Bupropion, Amitryptiline)
- Antiepileptics (Ethosuximide, Felbamate, Gabapentin, Lamotrigine, Pregabaline, Topiramate, Zonisamide, Carbamazepine, Valproic Acid, Lacosamide, Levetiracetam, Phenobarbital, Phenytoin)
- Anti HIV Drugs (Atazanavir, Indinavir, Lopinavir, Nelfinavir, Ritonavir, Saquinavir, Darunavir, Fosamprenavir, Tipranavir, Efavirenz, Etravirine, Nevirapine, Rilpivirine)
- Antipsychotics (Aripiprazole, Clozapine, Haloperidol, Olanzapine, Ziprasidone, Chlorpromazine, Lithium, Lurasidone, Paliperidone, Perphenazine, Quetiapine, Risperidone, Thiothixene)
- Hormones (T3, T4, TSH)
- Immunosuppressants (Cyclosporin A, Everolimus, Mycophenolic acid, Sirolimus, Tacrolimus)
- Antifungals (Fluconazole, Itraconazole, Voriconazole, Posaconazole, Anidulafungin, Ketoconazole)
- North America
- Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2028)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market