Global Thermal Insulation Coating Industry Market Report Description:
Global thermal insulation coating Industry market report gives comprehensive outlook on thermal insulation coating industry across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global thermal insulation coating Industry market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, and regions. This report studies global thermal insulation coating industry market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global Thermal insulation coating industry market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global thermal insulation coating industry market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Thermal Insulation coating Industry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global thermal insulation coating industry products.
Global Thermal Insulation Coating Industry Market:
The global Thermal Insulation coating Industry market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Thermal insulation coatings are the top choice for an extensive variation of thermal insulating paint applications over equipment such as heat exchangers, tanks, processing vessels, ovens, pipes, pipelines and more. Factors that upsurges the growth of market includes several properties such as energy saving, quick-curing for fast energy reduction results, energy efficiency for equipment and buildings, reduce production costs per unit by lowering energy requirements. Moreover, it is preferably used in automotive, marine, aerospace, building & construction, industrial.
Rising Demands from Marine and Automotive Sector
Thermal insulation coating industry finds a wide range of application in architectural, automotive, coil, conductive, inkjet media, marine, powder, others. Marine is the largest sector for thermal insulation coatings. The growth in this segment can be attributed to the need for metal protection which is beneficial to safeguard valuable assets used in oil and gas, shipping and coastal industrial applications. Automotive segment is witnessed to propel the market growth in the near future Thermal insulation coatings deliver high color carbon black for deep mass tone jetness and dependable tinting performance in automotive basecoat applications.
APAC Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Thermal Insulation Coating Industry Market
Asia Pacific is estimated to be the top player in the global market owing to the increase in demand from emerging economies such as China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. Moreover, rapid industrialization and urbanization is expected to be the top notch for the regional market growth. Europe is anticipated to register a considerable CAGR during the forecast period. Technological advancement and ongoing R&D activities in countries like Germany is expected to upsurge the market growth in Europe.
Key player’s profiles in the global thermal insulation coating industry market include:
- Akzo Nobel
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Grand Polycoats
- KANSAI PAINT
- The Bayou Companies
- Nippon Paint
- Sharpshell Industrial Solutions
- Superior Products International
Key players in thermal insulation coating industry market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance in June 2017, The Sherwin-Williams Company acquired Valspar Corporation (US). This has helped the company strengthen its brand portfolio and expand its product range and global footprint.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global thermal insulation coating industry market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to its wide range of applications.
- Based on application, marine segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global thermal insulation coating industry market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Application Type
- Building & Construction
- Inkjet media
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA