Global Thermoplastic Market Report Description:
Global thermoplastic market report gives comprehensive outlook on thermoplastic across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global thermoplastic market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, end user industry, and region. This report studies global thermoplastic market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global thermoplastic market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global thermoplastic market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global thermoplastic market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global thermoplastic products.
Global Thermoplastic Market:
The global thermoplastic market is expected to was valued US$ 20,462.3 Mn in 2018 and growing at a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period to reach US$ 28,345.2 Mn by 2026 owing to increasing production of thermoplastics coupled with high market potential in countries like China, India, and others are anticipated to drive the growth of the market. Moreover, advancements in technology and expansion of production capabilities by the market players and increasing demand from the end user industries and rising manufacturing in Middle East region are expected to fuel the growth of the market. Furthermore, increasing investments by the market players and demand for automotive globally are estimated to boost the growth of the market. However, environmental concerns and availability of raw materials and fluctuations in crude oil are projected to restrain the growth of the market.
Increasing Demand from End User Industries
The demand for thermoplastics from end user industries such as packaging and automobiles are expected to drive the growth of the market. Increasing demand for products with better performance features coupled with stringent industry standards are expected to drive the growth of the market. In 2017, the global plastic production has reached to 355 million tonnes of which more than 65 million tonnes is only from Europe.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Thermoplastic Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global thermoplastic market with significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years owing to rising demand from the end user industries coupled with high potential for the market in China and Indian region. Moreover, China is the largest producer of thermoplastics in 2018 which constituted around 30% of the overall production in the world. Asia Pacific contributes more than 50% of the production and followed by European region and North America which is expected to grow with significant CAGR over the forecast years.
Key player’s profiles in the global thermoplastic market include:
- BASF SE
- Du Pont
- Evonik Industries
- LG Chem Ltd
- Royal DSM NV
- Solvay Plastics
- Daicel Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Asahi Kasei Corporation.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global thermoplastic market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 owing to increasing demand from end user industries.
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global thermoplastic market
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Polyvinyl Chloride
By End User Industry
- Building & Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Electrical & Electronics
- Automotive & Transport
- Consumer Goods
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market 2015 – 2019 and Forecast, 2020 – 2026
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market