Global Umbilical Cord Blood Banking Market
Global Umbilical Cord Blood Banking Market Report Description:
Global umbilical cord blood banking market report gives comprehensive outlook on umbilical cord blood banking across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global umbilical cord blood banking market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of storage, application, end user, and region. This report studies global umbilical cord blood banking market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global umbilical cord blood banking market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global umbilical cord blood banking market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global umbilical cord blood banking market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global umbilical cord blood banking products.
Global Umbilical Cord Blood Banking Market:
The global umbilical cord blood banking market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to rising prevalence of chronic diseases coupled with the emerging field of regenerative medicines and growing applications of cord blood cells for various treatments and advancements in storage technologies and the vast development in the cord blood processing are the major factors that are driving the growth of the umbilical cord blood banking market. Moreover, increasing awareness among the individuals regarding the benefits of the cord blood banking and various government associations and initiatives are boosting the growth of the market over the forecasted period. However, strict license and accreditation procedures are expected to restrain the growth of the market over the future years.
Increasing Prevalence of Various Life Threatening Diseases
Umbilical cord blood is used to treat many life-threatening diseases including leukemia, certain other cancers and blood, immune and metabolic disorders. Moreover, the increasing prevalence of all these life-threatening diseases creates lucrative opportunities for the cord blood storage over the forecasted years. Moreover, cord blood from their own family can have significant advantages in the treatment, including fewer complications and improved medical outcomes.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Umbilical Cord Blood Banking Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global umbilical cord blood banking market with significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years owing to increasing research activities for umbilical cord blood and increasing investments by the pharmaceutical companies to improve the research and well developed infrastructure and rising awareness among the individuals drives the growth of the market over the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a faster growth rate owing to owing to vast development in healthcare facilities and growing knowledge about the stem cell banking in the emerging countries of the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global umbilical cord blood banking market include:
- StemCyte Inc.
- Cordlife Group Ltd.
- Cryo-Save AG
- Cryo-Cell International, Inc.
- Cord Blood America, Inc.
- China Cord Blood Corporation
- ViaCord Inc.
- CBR Systems, Inc.
- Vita 34 AG
Global umbilical cord blood banking market is surging owing to expansion of their banking space to increase the number of high quality, publicly banked umbilical cord blood units. For instance, In April 2018, California-based StemCyte, Inc. has announced the expansion of two new umbilical cord blood collection sites in Southern California.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global umbilical cord blood banking market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 owing to increasing prevalence of various life-threatening diseases and rising awareness regarding the benefits of cord blood banking.
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global umbilical cord blood banking market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Public Cord Blood Banks
- Private Cord Blood Banks
- Blood Disorders
- Immune Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
By End User
- Hospitals (Medical Applications)
- Research Institutes (Scientific Research)
- Pharmaceutical Research (Drug Discovery)
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA