Global Veterinary Biologics Market Dynamics
Global veterinary biologics market is primarily driven by increase in demand for food security around the world and initiatives by the various government and non-government organizations to vaccinate the animals. In addition, growing demand for meat and rise in trend towards adaptation of companion animals in developing countries projected to boost the market share. Moreover, increase in company investments to produce advanced and novel veterinary biologics coupled with growing animal health concerns expected to bolster the global veterinary biologics market. However, lack of knowledge in some of the virulent veterinary diseases and regulatory procedures are expected to impede the global market over the forecast period.
Global Veterinary Biologics Market is segmented based on product type, disease, species,and region.
By product type, this market is segmented into
- Antibody Products
By disease, this market is segmented into
- Aujeszky’s Disease
- Bovine Viral Diarrhea
- Bovine Tuberculosis
- Clostridial Disease
- Foot and Mouth Disease
By species, this market is segmented into
By region, global Market is segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Geographically veterinary biologics market is divided into five key regions, i.e. North America, Europe, AsiaPacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America veterinary biologics market is driven by the presence of key market players, increase in R&D expenditure by the companies on veterinary biologics, especially development of vaccines. Furthermore, bio pharma companies are expanding its business to animal health by establishing the new divisions. For instance, IDT Biologika, a German headquartered company has established a new animal health organization in America, IDT Animal Health Americas to offer a range of wildlife, autogenous, and commercial vaccines and diagnostic solutions for animal use. Asia Pacific veterinary biologics market is projected to grow at significant rates owing to increase in disease awareness and growing health concerns. Furthermore, company exposition to the Asian emerging countries to strengthen their global market share projected to boost the Asia pacific biologics market. Europe veterinary biologics market expected to have significant growth rate owing to the government initiatives on vaccination of animals and growing animal health concerns.
Some of the players in global veterinary biologics market include
- Zoetis, Inc. (U.S.)
- ElancoAnimal Health (Eli Lilly and Company) (U.S.)
- Merial (C.H. BoehringerSohn AG & Co. KG) (Germany)
- Merck & Co., Inc. (U.S.)
- Bayer AG (Germany)
- CevaSanteAnimale S.A. (France)
- Virbac (France)
Notable Market Developments: Global Veterinary Biologics Market
- In July 2017, Zoetis, Inc. acquired Nexvet Biopharmaplc, a biologic therapeutics company which has monoclonal antibody pipeline therapies for companion animals.
- In February 2015,U.S.FDA has approved a new indication for BioThrax to prevent Bacillus anthracis, the bacterium that causes anthrax.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015 to 2019) and forecast (2020 to 2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key marketdevelopments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies and regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market