Veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market:
By Product (Diagnostic Test Kits, Analyzing Instruments, Others), By Application (Hematology, Infectious Diseases, Others), By Sample (Blood, Urine, Others) By Animals (Dogs, Cats, Bovine, Swine, Equine and Others) By Distribution Channel (Veterinary Hospitals, Veterinary Clinics, and Others) and Geography – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2012-2016 and Forecast 2017-2023
Veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market Report Description:
Veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) diagnostics market report gives comprehensive outlook on veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) diagnostics across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA). This report on veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) diagnostics market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) of product, application, sample, animal type, distribution channel and geographic regions. This report studies veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) diagnostics market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, the market report includes regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) diagnostics market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (Regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) diagnostics market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers engaged in manufacturing and supply of veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) diagnostics.
Veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market:
The Veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) diagnostics market is estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2016 and expected to expand at CAGR of XX%, and projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2023.
Adoption of advanced state-of-art diagnostic techniques witnessed lucrative opportunities for Veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) market.
Medical discoveries have made tremendous changes in veterinary healthcare system like Point-of-Care (PoC), it enables rapid results in non-laboratory settings. There is traction in veterinary point-of-care diagnostics market due to adoption of advanced and innovative diagnostic testing methods. Increased prevalence of various pandemic diseases, less span of time, precise results, change in diagnostic trend and adoption of state-of-art technologies are anticipated to foster the veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) diagnostic market over the forecast time frame.
Robust investments in R&D expected to offer user friendly Veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) Diagnostics market.
Companies are focused on veterinary point-of-care testing to get accurate results in non-clinical laboratory settings. Increased ease of testing is creating demand for PoC test kits. Favorable government policies are witnessing to accelerate the market over the forecast timeline. However, inadequate reimbursement policies are expected to hamper veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) diagnostics market.
U.S. Veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) Diagnostics holds major regional revenue share.
U.S. veterinary point-of-care (PoC) diagnostic market is expected to dominate the regional revenue share over the coming years. Increased pet adoption and rising awareness is expected to fuel the market. Brazil veterinary point-of-care diagnostics market is expected to dominate share due to increased animal production is vital factor contributing to the market.
Emerging countries in Asia Pacific, China, and India expected to unlock the potential of the veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) Diagnostics market. Rising production of poultry, farm animals coupled with increased chronic diseases are witnessing lucrative opportunities for veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) diagnostics market.
Key players’ profiles in the global veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) Diagnostics market include:
- IDEXX Laboratories (U.S.)
- Abaxis (U.S.)
- Biogal, Galed Labs. Acs Ltd. (Israel)
- Bionote, Inc (Republic of Korea)
- Diagon (Hungary)
- LifeAssays AB (Sweden)
Key Findings of the Report:
- Veterinary Point-of-Care (PoC) market is expanding at XX% CAGR over 2017 to 2023 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2023.
- Based on product, diagnostic test kits market is growing at highest CAGR over the forecast period.
- Based on region type, North America is expected to account for major market share.
- Veterinary hospitals are prime channel for Point-of-Care (PoC) systems distribution across the globe.
- Players focusing on expanding geographic presence to garner market opportunities in developing economies.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023).
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies.
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario.
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
- Diagnostic Test Kits
- Analyzing Instruments
- Infectious Diseases
By Distribution Channel
- Veterinary hospitals
- Veterinary clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA