Global Hairbrush Market Report Description:
Global hairbrush market report gives comprehensive outlook on hairbrush across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global hairbrush market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, users, application, distribution channel and region. This report studies global hairbrush market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global hairbrush market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global hairbrush market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global hairbrush products.
Global Hairbrush Market:
The global hairbrush market valued and is poised to grow with a significant CAGR over 2019-2026. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include increasing awareness regarding hair care and personal grooming, growing demand for high-end products in the animal use, rising number of hairdressing establishments and other hairdressing salons, increase in per capita income, growing popularity of infrared products and introduction of smart hair brushes. However, price competitions and lack of product innovation are restricting the market growth.
Personal Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
Personal accounted for larger revenue share in global hairbrush market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years. Rising middle class population is expected to boost personal segment demand over the forecast period. Brands such as Tangle Teezer and The Wet Brush are likely to expand access in personal segment owing to increase inclination for foreign brand. Digital marketing and e-commerce are helping new entrant to increase their penetration and brand image.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global hairbrush market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years due to modern lifestyle of people as they are ready to purchase new grooming product. U.S and Canada are the major contributor for the market growth in the region. Asia Pacific held substantial market share during estimated period owing to increasing number of working female users along with high disposable income. China offers tremendous opportunities for industry participants focusing on female consumers. Half of the adult female population in china is employed and have consumption power resulting them as financial controllers. This has lead to the growth in the disposable income for skincare, apparel, fragrances and cosmetics for women as the female population is the prime audience of the marketers.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- B. Kent & Sons plc
- Goody Products, Inc.
- Ibiza Hair
- Good Hair Day
- Denman International Ltd.
- Mason Pearson Bros Ltd.
- AirMotion Pro
Global hairbrush market is surging owing to strategic alliances by key players for hairbrush to meet the demands of the customers in the market.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global hairbrush market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2026 owing to rising number of hairdressing establishments and other hairdressing salons
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
By Product Type
- Low End Hair Brushes
- Paddle Brush
- Vented Brush
- Round Brush
- Teasing Brush
- Dangling Brush
- Natural Bristle and Artificial Bristle Brush
By Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Store
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market