Global Hemato-Oncology Testing Market
Global hemato-oncology testing market report gives comprehensive outlook on hemato-oncology testing across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product & service, cancer type, technology, end user, and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics, regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions and market unmet needs.
Global Hemato-Oncology Testing Market:
From US$ 2.1 billion in 2019, the hemato oncology testing market is expected to hit US$ 4.1 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 14.8% during the forecast period. There is a high rise in the number of patients suffering from blood and tumor diseases, which has been the key reason for substantial growth in the hemato-oncology market. Growing hematological cancer prevalence, developing partnerships to create new assays, and growing knowledge of customized medicines. In addition, the recent increase in the geriatric population is another integral factor driving the global demand for hemato-oncology. However, it is expected that unclear reimbursements in various regions will hinder market development.
Continued R&D to drive market growth:
The key trend is the discovery and development of new tests and therapies, with companies operating in the global market for hemato oncology testing continuing to compete. Their growing engagement in partnerships and alliances is proving to be very advantageous for the growth of the business. Nonetheless, the high demand for PCR and NGS technologies for testing and diagnosis of hemato oncology would in the long run normalize the effect of these restricting factors.
North America dominates the share in hemato-oncology testing market:
For the past few years, North America has been leading the global economy. This regional market has been assisted by the availability of advanced medical and healthcare facilities and the early adoption of advanced technologies. In the years to come, the involvement of key players and continuous study in the field of oncology will continue to drive the demand for North American hemato oncology testing.
Key players profile in hemato-oncology testing market include-
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Illumina Inc.
- Invivoscribe Inc.
- Asuragen Inc.
- ArcherDX Inc.
- In May 2018, Adaptive Biotechnologies collaborated with Sanofi, SA. to utilize Adaptive’s clonoSEQ Assay to measure MRD status in response to isatuximab.
- In July 2018, Abbott Laboratories received FDA approval for its Abbott RealTime IDH1 kit.
- In May 2018, Invivoscribe, Inc. partnered with the American University of Beirut Medical Center (AUBMC) to create a new center of excellence facility in the Middle East.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to high rise in the number of patients suffering from blood and tumor diseases.
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of novel testing kits and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026).
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies.
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
Product & Service
- Assay kits
- Acute myeloid leukemia
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Hodgkin lymphoma
- Clinical laboratories
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Other End Users
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of Latin America
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA