The Hips and Knees Reconstructive Market: By Type (Hip Reconstruction (Revision Implants, Partial Hip Reconstruction, Total Hip Reconstruction), Knee Reconstruction (Revision Implants, Partial Knee Reconstruction, Total Knee Reconstruction) By Fixation Type (Cement Less, Hybrid, Cement) By End Users (Orthopeadic Clinic, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres) By Geography (Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and Europe) – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2012 to 2016 and Forecast 2017 to 2023
Market Dynamics: Hips and Knees Reconstructive Market
The hips and knees reconstructive market is witnessed to gain traction over the forecast period due to soaring geriatric population, surge in prevalence of orthopaedic disorders. Furthermore, growing awareness regarding orthopaedic diseases, demand for innovative treatments, and increase in adoption of minimally invasive methods is expected to create demand for hips and knees reconstructive market. According to centres for Medicare and Medicaid services, it is estimated that 255 in 4, 00,000 hip and knee replacement surgeries are reported annually. U.S Department of Health and Human Services estimates, about 294,000 children below 18 years are suffering with rheumatic conditions. However, availability of various other non-surgical treatment options, lack of awareness regarding reconstruction of joints, high cost associated with the procedure are expected to hinder the growth of hips and knees reconstructive market.
Market Scope: Hips and Knees Reconstructive Market
The Hips and Knees Reconstructive Market is classified on the basis of type, fixation type, end user, and geographical regions.
Based on the type, Hips and Knees Reconstructive Market is segmented as
- Hip Reconstruction
- Revision Implants
- Partial Hip Reconstruction
- Total Hip Reconstruction
- Knee Reconstruction
- Revision Implants
- Partial Knee Reconstruction
- Total Knee Reconstruction
Based on the fixation type, Hips and Knees Reconstructive Market is segmented as
- Cement less
Based on the End-user, This Market is segmented as
- Orthopeadic Clinic
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Analysis: Hips and Knees Reconstructive Market
Hips and Knees Reconstructive Market is segmented as Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, The Middle East and Africa and Europe. North America is the predominant region in the global hips and knees reconstructive market followed by Europe, owing to the increase in geriatric population, presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure, favourable reimbursement policies. Asia Pacific is anticipated to show swift in the growth of hips and knee reconstructive market during the forecast period due to the growing awareness among the people, rise in per capita income, presence of unmet opportunities, and increase in prevalence of the orthopaedic diseases.
Market Participants: Hips and Knees Reconstructive Market
Some of the players in Hips and Knees Reconstructive Market
- Medtronic (US)
- DePuySynthes (US)
- Stryker (US)
- SmithandNephew (US)
- FH ORTHOPEDICS(France)
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings(US)
- IntegraLifeSciences (US)
Notable Market Developments: Hips and Knees Reconstructive Market
- In May 2014, DePuy Synthes introduced three new products for replacements of knee, hip and shoulder.
- In March 2016, Stryker acquired Mako Surgicals to emhance its product portfolio with Mako Rio Robot assisted surgery system for total knee replacement.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market