Global HVAC Air Filter Market
Global HVAC air filter market report provide a comprehensive outlook on HVAC air filter worldwide with specific focus on key region such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and MEA. The report on global HVAC air filter market gives historical, current and future market size (US$ Mn) on the basis of material, technology, end user industry, and geography. This study analyses the global HVAC air filter market dynamics in a detailed manner to identify current trends and drivers, growth opportunities and potential challenges to the key stakeholders in the operating market. In addition, PBI has analyzed the global market to better equip customers with possible investment opportunities across region and consumer unmet needs.
Global HVAC Air Filter Market:
The global market size for HVAC filters is expected to rise from US$ 6.0 billion in 2019 to US$ 7.8 billion by 2026, at a 5.1% CAGR. Rising customer inclination to clean air due to declining outdoor and indoor air quality along with the circulation of toxic compounds will drive market demand for HVAC filters. Increasing product use in a variety of industries, including retail, healthcare, real estate, special economic zones (SEZs), airports, and metro rail, would dramatically increase revenue over the forecast period. Technological advances and budding integration of mobile HVAC controls along with the growth of smart homes lead to rising market growth. High installation costs and the need for frequent product maintenance can hinder the profitability of the HVAC filters market.
Growth in healthcare industry:
Demand for the global HVAC air filters market is expected to increase in the rising healthcare sector around the globe. In hospitals and other health care facilities, the management of indoor air quality (IAQ) is very critical. By eliminating harmful bacteria, dust, pollen grains, and other fungal spores, the air purification system prevents the air supply from being polluted. Proper air filtration is important to protect the equipment and processes, apart from protecting the patients.
APAC dominates the share in HVAC air filters market:
It is expected that APAC will maintain its domination of the market until 2026. The key reasons for the growth of the HVAC filters market in the region are the growing population, industrialization and urbanization in the region. The emergence of China as a worldwide manufacturing hub has increased demand for HVAC filters. Cheap labor and easy raw material supply improve the region’s production of these goods.
Key players profile in HVAC air filters market include-
- 3M Company
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- Camfil AB
- American Air Filter Company, Inc.
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Filtration Group Corporation
- Sogefi Group
- GVS Group
- Koch Filter
- In 2016, American Air Filter Company acquired Flanders Corp., a prominent manufacturer of HVAC systems.
- In March 2020, Camfil acquired Airepure, Australia.
Key findings of report:
- Global HVAC air filter market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to increased demand for HVAC systems, increased awareness of indoor air quality, and effective filtration policies and regulations.
- Asia-Pacific accounted for larger share of market revenue based on the region and projected a gain in market revenue over a forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of technologies and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key features of the report:
- The report provides granular level information about market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026).
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies.
- Synthetic Polymer
- Electrostatic Precipitators
- Activated Carbon
End User Industry
- Building & Construction
- Food & Beverage
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of Latin America
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA