Immunosuppressant Drug Monitoring Market
By Product (Equipment, Consumables) By Technology (Proteomics Technologies, Immunoassays, Electrophoresis, Spectrometry) By Drugs (Antibodies, Corticosteroids, Calcineurin Inhibitors, Anti-Proliferative Agents, mTOR Inhibitors, Others) By Disease (Autoimmune Disorders, Organ Transplantation, Non-Auto Immune Inflammatory Diseases) By End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Research Institutes, Academic Institutes) By Geography (Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, The Middle East and Africa and Europe) Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2012 to 2016 and Forecast 2017 to 2023
Market Outline: Immunosuppressant Drug Monitoring Market
Immunosuppressant drug monitoring is most vital for monitoring of immunosuppressant drug levels in patients in order to prevent the organ rejection. It is one of the applications of therapeutic drug monitoring, aims to maintain the adequate concentration of drugs in body fluids in order to refine patient care by adjusting individual drug dosage for the better outcomes. Immunosuppressant drugs are known as anti-rejection drugs, which inhibits the activity of immune system that are most commonly used in organ transplantations, auto immune disorders like multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and chron’s disease.
Market Dynamics: Immunosuppressant Drug Monitoring Market
Growing demand for organ transplantations, advancements in procedures of organ transplantation, growing prevalence of auto immune diseases are expected to witness tremendous growth of the immunosuppressant drug monitoring market. Furthermore, favorable reimbursement policies, growing awareness among the people regarding healthcare and organ transplantations are expected to fuel immunosuppressant drug monitoring market. However, strict regulatory frameworks, availability of alternative therapies like stem cell therapy for immunosuppression are expected to hamper the growth of immunosuppressant drug monitoring market.
Market Scope: Immunosuppressant Drug Monitoring Market
Immunosuppressant drug monitoring market is segmented on the basis of design, magnetic field strength, application, end user and regions
Based on Product, market is segmented into the following
Based on Technology, market is segmented into the following
- Proteomics Technologies
Based on Drugs, market is segmented into the following
- Calcineurin inhibitors
- Anti-proliferative agents
- mTOR inhibitors
Based on Disease, market is segmented into the following
- Autoimmune disorders
- Organ transplantation
- Non-auto immune inflammatory diseases
Based on the end user, market is segmented into the following:
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Research Institutes
- Academic Institutes
Based on the region, market is segmented into the following
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Market Summary: Immunosuppressant Drug Monitoring Market
Immunosuppressant drug monitoring market is growing at a significant rate due to rise in prevalence of autoimmune disorders and organ transplantations. As per WHO statistics, about 119,873 organ transplantation cases were reported in 2014, raised about 1.8% from 2013. Growing prevalence of autoimmune disorders and rise in investments in R&D activities for innovation of new procedures are expected to propel the immunosuppressant drug monitoring market over the forecast timeframe. Moreover, acquisitions and mergers, new product approvals, and product launches are major strategies followed by market players for increasing the revenue in immunosuppressant drug monitoring market.
Regional Analysis: Immunosuppressant Drug Monitoring Market
Geographically, global immunosuppressant drug monitoring market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America is expected to hold largest share in immunosuppressant drug monitoring market due to rise in prevalence of autoimmune disorders, increase in R&D investments. As per American Autoimmune Related Disease Association, about 50 Mn people suffered from autoimmune diseases in U.S. in 2016. Europe holds second largest position in immunosuppressant drug monitoring market owing to rise in demand for organ transplantation, development of innovative products and favorable regulatory conditions. As per European Commission in 2013, about 31,165 organ transplantation cases were reported in EU-28. Asia Pacific is an emerging region for immunosuppressant drug monitoring market due to increase in medical tourism due to low cost associated with the procedures, geographical expansions by the market players, launch of innovative products, growing prevalence of autoimmune diseases and presence of large patient pool.
Competition Assessment: Immunosuppressant Drug Monitoring Market
Some of the players in the global immunosuppressant drug monitoring market include:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.)
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (U.S.)
- Abbott Laboratories (U.S.)
- Siemens Healthcare (Germany)
- Danaher Corporation (U.S.).
Notable Market Developments: Immunosuppressant Drug Monitoring Market
- In July 2013, Roche launched Elecsys Tcrolimus and Cyclosporine test, a high TDM tests for immunosuppressant drugs tacrolimus and cyclosporine.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013 to 2016) and forecast (2017 to 2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market