Global Industrial & Institutional Cleaning Chemicals Market
The global industrial & Institutional cleaning chemicals market is expected to be valued at US$ 49,200.1 Mn in 2019 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5 % over the forecast period by 2026. The demand from the healthcare industry and the demand from the food industry due to foodborne diseases are the key drivers boosting the global market. Health hazards caused by chemical cleaning and high competition concerning the final prices of the product act as a restrains. It is possible that the emerging use of bio-based cleaning chemicals provides opportunities towards the global market.
Growing Awareness Pertaining to Workplace Hygiene
It is noticed that the global industrial & Institutional cleaning chemicals market has a significant market growth rate on the perspective of growing awareness of pertaining to workplace hygiene. The average desk is covered in 21,000 germs per square inch, which works out to over 1,000,000 germs on a typical desk — 10 times more than the average kitchen table. Despite the high germ count on the average desk, only 20% of workers clean their workspace before eating on it. Servings of cleaners, sanitizers and disinfectants are of different reasons, and the choice is essential the least dangerous chemical for cleaning that will boost the global market.
North America Dominates the Market Share in the Global Market
North America contributed major revenue followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. In 2019, North America region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year with high population consciousness, and collective efforts to preserve cleanliness and hygiene. Europe led the market on the perspective of increase the demand for industrial & institutional cleaning chemicals. Investments in the healthcare industry have increased due to a growing demand for medical assistance, a rise in health spending potential, and a shortage of sufficient healthcare boost the Asia Pacific region.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- Church and Dwight Co., Inc.
- Ecolab, Inc.
- ALMADION International LLC
- Bebbington Industries
- Bio Productions
- DuBois Chemicals
- SCHNELL Chemie GmbH
- Arrow-Magnolia International, Inc.
- Charlotte Products Ltd.
- 3M Company
- Ecolab G.K.
- Arrow Solutions
- Buckeye International, Inc.
- Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- In August 2017, Betco Teams With Goodwill. As part of the agreement, Betco’s cleaning chemicals and equipment facilitate the purchasing service to Goodwill NCCP members. Betco’s partnership with Goodwill was facilitated by its distribution partner Veritiv Corp
Global Industrial & Institutional Cleaning Chemicals Market Report Description:
Global industrial & Institutional cleaning chemicals market report gives comprehensive outlook on industrial & Institutional cleaning chemicals market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on location-based virtual reality market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of product type, application, raw material and region. This report studies global industrial & Institutional cleaning chemicals market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global industrial & Institutional cleaning chemicals market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global industrial & Institutional cleaning chemicals market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global market
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global industrial & Institutional cleaning chemicals market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to growing awareness pertaining to workplace hygiene
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Sanitation and Janitorial Cleaners
- Industrial/Technical Cleaners
- Kitchen and Catering
- Cleaning Agents
- Food and Dairy Processing Cleaners
- Laundry Agents
- Food and Lodging
- Building Service Contractors
- Food and Drinks Processing Units
- Retail Outlets
- Healthcare Facilities
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA