Global Isoflavones Market Report Description:
Global isoflavones market report gives comprehensive outlook on isoflavones across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global isoflavones market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of form, source, application and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global isoflavones market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global isoflavones market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global isoflavones market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global isoflavones products.
Global Isoflavones Market:
The global isoflavones market estimated to be valued round 1.0 Bn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 4.1% over 2020-2026. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include growing demand for isoflavones as it a crucial for maintenance of health. Huge demand for plants based nutritional products and processed food. Additionally, increase in acceptance of isoflavones as a dietary food supplement and technological advancement in the biotechnology for launching new products boosting the market growth. However, volatile prices of isoflavones and its derivatives and side effect issues are the major factors hindering the market growth.
Benefits Offered by Isoflavones are Fueling the Market Growth
Isoflavones are phytoestrogen which are mainly produced by legume family plants such as soybeans, chickpeas, and red clover. Phytoestrogens are as similar to that of female hormones which are essential for the lowering cholesterol, treating cancers and menopausal symptoms, maintaining bone health, and others. Additionally, rising prevalence of cancer and rising in the number of geriatric population rising in the demand of good dietary products for the maintenance of health. They are the key source of antioxidants which are used for the lowering the cholesterol level which prevent from stroke and heart disease. Moreover, rising use of isoflavones in the manufacturing of cosmetics products as it has the property of antiaging such as reducing wrinkles, scars, etc. In addition, high growth in emerging economies provides huge growth opportunity for the market.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Isoflavones Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global isoflavones market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to rising demand for healthcare products and emerging economies. Also, rising awareness among European customers about the benefits offered by isoflavones and increasing number of healthcare industries are the other important factor responsible for the market growth. Asia Pacific held significant market share during estimated period as the rapid growing manufacturing industries, government strict regulation for public healthcare and key manufacturers are adopting various strategies for the expansion are of the market in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global isoflavones market include:
- Cargill (Germany)
- ADM (US)
- BASF (Germany)
- DSM (Netherlands)
- International Flavors and Fragrances (Frutarom) (US)
- Shanghai Freemen (US)
- Nexira Inc. (France)
- Frutarom (Isarael)
- Xena Bio Herbals Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Sikko Industries (India)
- SK Bioland (South Korea)
- BioMax (India
- Avestia Pharma (India)
- NutraScience Labs (US)
- Tradichem S.L. (Spain)
Global isoflavones market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, In September 2019, Frutarom launched a range of soy ingredients named Organic Soy Life Complex, which is rich in isoflavones.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global isoflavones market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to increase in acceptance of isoflavones as it is healthcare product.
- Based on type, whole isoflavones segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global isoflavones market
- Red Clover
- Others (Green peas, chickpeas and alfalfa)
- Food & Beverages
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market