Global Last Mile Delivery Software Market Report Description:
Global last mile delivery software market report gives comprehensive outlook on last mile delivery software across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global last mile delivery software market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, application and region. This report studies global last mile delivery software market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global last mile delivery software products.
Global Last Mile Delivery Software Market:
The global last mile delivery software market is poised to grow with a significant CAGR over 2020-2026. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include surge in e-commerce industry operations, rise in popularity of omnichannel retailing, increasing use of logistics-specific solutions, declining hardware & connectivity costs and increase in trading activities due to globalization. However, security concerns and rise in cost of operation are limiting the market growth. Also, growth of the software as a service (SaaS) model provides huge growth opportunity for the market.
Cloud-based Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
Cloud-based segment accounted for larger revenue share in global last mile delivery software market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years due to the increase in the number of solution providers for cloud-based platforms, solutions, and other services to the logistics industry. Startups are offering last-mile delivery and crowd-delivery solutions to offer the differentiating factor from other foremost solution providers. These startups collaborate with end customers and complement their service offers. This factor allows fleet management vendors to benefit from cloud-based route optimization software from the startups to provide scalable solutions that provide to changing customer needs.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
Asia Pacific accounted for considerable revenue share in global market and is expected to grow over the forecast years due to the increasing acceptance of this software’s amongst growing traffic overcrowding, the increasing vehicle sales in countries and the growing implementation of smart transportation projects. North America is expected to hold the substantial market size during the forecast period, owing to the large-scale investments in implementing last mile delivery software to address the growing need for delivery efficiency and better driver convenience.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- CubeXie Software
- WING an Amazon Company
Global last mile delivery software market is surging owing to strategic alliances by key players for last mile delivery software to meet the demands of the customers in the market.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global last mile delivery software market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to increasing use of logistics-specific solutions
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for considerable market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global last mile delivery software market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Large Enterprises
- Small And Medium Enterprises
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA