Latin America MTBE Gasoline Additives market report gives a comprehensive outlook on gasoline additives market across the region with special emphasis on key countries of Latin America such as Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Chile, and Rest of Latin America. The report on Latin America MTBE gasoline additives market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of manufacturing type, application and countries. This report studies Latin America MTBE gasoline additives market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market.
Latin America MTBE gasoline additives market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Latin America MTBE gasoline additives market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the countries and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Latin America MTBE gasoline additives market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and agronomists engaged in Latin America MTBE gasoline additives market activities.
Latin America MTBE Gasoline Additives Market:
The Latin America MTBE gasoline Additives market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2018-2025. Market for Latin America MTBE gasoline additives projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025 due to increased application in automotive industry.
Development and Launch of New Gasoline Additives
Development and launch of innovative gasoline additives by the market players enables surge in the MTBE gasoline additives market demand over the forecast years. For instance, MTBE is produced in very large quantities (over 200,000 barrels per day in the U.S. in 1999) and is almost exclusively used as a fuel additive in motor gasoline.
Gasoline Additives Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
Based on application, Latin America MTBE gasoline additives is segmented into gasoline additives and others. The gasoline application segment led the MTBE market, in terms of value, in 2016. This can be attributed to the high demand for gasoline from APAC, Middle East & Africa, and Latin American countries such as China, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico. More than 90% MTBE is used for gasoline blending due to its high consumption in terms of volume. When used in gasoline engines, it enables reduction in the knocking effect that leads to inefficient burning and engine damage. MTBE has been used in gasoline since 1979 due to environmental and health concerns. The use of MTBE as gasoline additive started with the replacement of metallic additives, such as lead and Methylcyclopentadienyl Manganese Tricarbonyl (MMT). APAC is the largest consumer of MTBE for gasoline blending due to the expanding vehicle fleets and growing urbanization in the region.
Brazil Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Latin America MTBE Gasoline Additives Market
Latin America MTBE gasoline additive market report analyses the market in different countries of Latin America. Brazil MTBE Gasoline Market APAC is projected to be the fastest-growing market for MTBE owing to the upcoming refinery sector in the region, which requires MTBE as an anti-knocking agent to reduce wear and tear in heavy-duty machinery.
Key players profiled in the Latin America MTBE Gasoline Additives market include:
- SABIC (Saudi Arabia)
- Evonik (Germany)
- China National Petroleum Corporation (China)
- Huntsman International (US)
- Eni (Italy)
- Sinopec (China)
- LyondellBasell (Netherlands)
- Shell (Netherlands)
- Emirates National Oil Company (UAE)
- Qafac (Qatar)
Latin America MTBE gasoline additives market is consolidating as large players complementing each other’s businesses by means of collaborations and acquisitions. For instance, SABIC acquires Shell’s Stake in Sadaf one of the largest petrochemicals companies in the Middle East.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Latin America MTBE gasoline additives market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increase launch of newer products and awareness about gasoline additives
- Based on manufacturing type, gasoline additives segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in Latin America MTBE gasoline additives market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Manufacturing Type
- Steam Cracker
- Fluid Liquid Cracker
- Gasoline Additives
- Rest of Latin America