Global Liquid Feed Market
A mixture of several supplements, nutrients and raw materials used to feed the livestock is known as a liquid feed. This liquid feed may be obtained from animals and plants, or from the industry by-products. The liquid feed is a complete diet of nutritious elements. It consists of high values of nutrients such as minerals, proteins, vitamins that are essential for healthy growth and wellness of animals. Liquid feed enhances palatability of the feed, improves metabolism in the livestock.
The rise in consumption of meat, poultry and dairy products, growing concern an outbreak of animal diseases are witnessed to fuel liquid feed market globally. Furthermore, growing domestic and international quick-service restaurants in developing countries and demand for high-quality meat products by consumers are the factors bolstering liquid feed market. Moreover, growing appetite for high-protein diets has positive influence on liquid feed market. However, the rise in the cost of raw materials and concerns about product viability are expected to hamper the growth of the liquid feed market.
The Global Market is classified on the basis of ingredients, livestock and geographical regions.
Based on ingredients, it is segmented as
- Corn Steep Water Molasses
Based on livestock, it is segmented as
Liquid feed market is expected to expand at robust growth rate due to demand for external nutrients required for animal growth. Many government and non-government organizations are supporting industry. Liquid feed market witnessed to offer healthy growth opportunities owing to growth strategies adopted by key players such as acquisitions, mergers investments, and expansions, which enables enhance the product portfolio and reaching out to new markets. Companies are inclining towards liquid systems in order to utilize the liquid by-products. Growing scope of applications in the aquaculture industry is vital driving factor for growth of global market.
Geographically Global Market is segmented as Latin America, North America, Asia-Pacific, The Middle East & Africa and Europe. Europe is the largest market in liquid feed market owing to increase in adoption of intensive agriculture systems, high consumption of pork and beef. North America is one of the largest market for the liquid feed market as the U.S. is the largest producer of liquid feed globally. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to show a significant growth rate due to surge in demand for meat and meat products, increase in economic development, growing population of livestock.
Some of the players in global market are Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), Cargill, Incorporated (U.S.), Land O’Lakes Inc. (U.S.), GrainCorp Ltd. (Australia). BASF SE (Germany), Evonik Industries AG, Novozymes (DENMARK), DSM (NETHERLANDS), Dupont (U.S), Nutreco (Netherlands).
- In May 2016, Kemin launched LYSOFORTE liquid biosurfactant which can be directly added to the fat or oil line during feed production.
Key Features of the Report
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, and forecast from 2020-2026
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key findings, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, challenges, and trends that are currently faced by the industry
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and start-up’s details that are working in the industry
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario