Liquid Fertilizers Market: By Product Type (Micronutrients, Potash, Nitrogen, Phosphorus) By Origin (Synthetic, Organic) By Mode of Application (Soil, Foliar, Fertigation) By Crop Type (Grains and Cereals, Vegetables and Fruits, Pulses and Oilseeds) By Geography (Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and Europe) – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2012 to 2016 and Forecast 2017 to 2023
Market Dynamics: Liquid Fertilizers Market
The demand for liquid fertilizers is expected to surge due to rising need for increasing agricultural output in order to address growing global food requirements. Need for the essential nutrients is the major driving factor of the liquid fertilizers market. Moreover, increase in soil efficiency and growing demand for biofuels will have positive impact on liquid fertilizers market. In addition, government and private players investment and initiations, increase in research and development activities and new product developments are projected to steer up the growth of global liquid fertilizers market. However, lack of awareness among farmers and huge handling costs are a few restraints of liquid fertilizers market.
Market Scope: Liquid Fertilizers Market
The Liquid Fertilizers Market is classified on the basis of product type, origin, application, crop type and regions.
Based on product type, Market is segmented as
Based on origin, Market is segmented as
Based on application, Market is segmented as
Based on Crop Type, Market is segmented as
- Pulses and Oil Seeds
- Cereals and Grains
- Vegetables and Fruits
Based on Region, Market is segmented as
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- The Middle East and Africa
Regional Analysis: Liquid Fertilizers Market
Liquid Fertilizers Market is segmented as Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, and The Middle East and Africa. Europe is the most promising market in liquid fertilizers market due to increase in demand for renewable energy and initiations taken by European Fertilizer Manufacturers Association for the implementation of product stewardship program in order to enhance agricultural productivity. Growing competition and rising investments in R&D sector are expected propel the liquid fertilizers market growth in North America. Asia Pacific liquid fertilizers market is anticipated to show a rapid growth due to economic growth and developmental activities in emerging countries, surge in education in farmers.
Competition Assessment: Liquid Fertilizers Market
Some of the players in This market are
- DuPont (U.S.)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- The DOW Chemicals Company (U.S.)
- Agrium Inc. (Canada)
- Bayer Crop Science AG (Germany)
- K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT (Germany)
- Israel Chemicals Ltd (Israel)
- Yara International ASA (Norway)
- Sociedad Quimica Y Minera SA (SQM) (Chile).
Notable Market Developments
- In February 2017, Yara launched its liquid fertilizer plant in South Africa.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market