Global Lithopone Market
The global lithopone market is expected to be valued at US$ 650.4 million in 2019 and growing at a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period by 2026. It has been estimated with a significant growth with the help of key drivers, metal-deactivation properties for plastic formulators. The resistant which may hamper the growth is the releases VOC (volatile organic compound) which produces an unpleasant and strong odor that is harmful to both humans and the environment. Demand for light weight plastics in fuel-efficient vehicles open up opportunities towards the global lithopone market to boom.
Increase in Rubber Application
It is noticed that the global lithopone market has a significant market growth rate on the perspective on increase in rubber application. Rising adoption of rubber goods in aerospace and automotive industries will escalate the consumption of the compound. Technological advancements in the industry provide continual uses in pigmentations of organic and synthetic elastomers and enhanced performances in rubber blends have boosted the global lithopone market with extensive application.
Asia Pacific Dominates the Market Share in the Global Lithopone Market
Asia Pacific contributed major revenue followed by Europe. In 2019, Asia Pacific region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year. For instance, due to pollution problems, developed countries are no longer produced lithopone which make china to dominate the market. Asia Pacific is considered as a hub of natural rubber production; developing countries are the regions which drive the lithopone market. Europe led by rising paper demand may foster industry growth hence all these contributing towards the significant growth of global lithopone market.
Key player’s profiles in the global lithopone market include:
- ANHUI UNION TITANIUM ENTERPRISE CO., LTD
- American Elements
- Kremer Pigments
- Venator Materials PLC
- Langfang Pairs Horses Chemical Co., Ltd
- VB Technochemicals SA
- Zhengzhou Vidar Water Industrial Co.Ltd
- Heera Chemicals
- DowDuPont, Inc
- Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- In Oct 2019, The Shanghai Yuefang Industy & Trade Development Co., Ltd., is a company based out of China that offers more than 30 components of lithopone and similar components. Moreover, they plan to expand extensively over the coming few years, thereby contributing towards geographical expansion of the global lithopone market
- In Sep 2019, Venatorcorp specializes in producing lithopone that is highly suitable for producing jointing and sealing compounds and products.
Global Lithopone Market Report Description:
Global lithopone market report gives comprehensive outlook on lithopone market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global lithopone market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of product, application and region. This report studies global lithopone market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global lithopone market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global lithopone market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global lithopone market
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global lithopone market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to increase in rubber application
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Lithopone 28%
- Lithopone 30%
- Lithopone 60%
- Paints & Coatings
- Printing Inks
- Paper & Pulp
- Linoleum Flooring
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA