Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market
Liver cancer diagnostics are the techniques used for identification and confirmation of liver cancer. Sonography, ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging, endoscopy and bioscopy are some of the effective diagnostic techniques used in diagnosis of liver cancer. Early stage of liver cancer shows no symptom, symptoms usually appears in late stage that leads to increase patients’ volume available for liver cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market Dynamics
Liver cancer is the third leading cause of death from cancer worldwide and the ninth leading cause of cancer deaths in the US. Major lifestyle changes and exposure to carcinogenic substances driving prevalence to oncological cases. Constant change in technology and advancements in diagnostic and screening procedures are giving boost to liver cancer diagnostic market. Government initiatives for cancer awareness, diagnosis and treatments are major additional factors that are anticipated to boost the growth of liver cancer diagnostic market during forecast period.
Market Scope: Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market
There are many screening and diagnostic tests are available for liver cancer diagnosis like lab test, imaging which helps to detect liver cancer at early stage it carries side effects like less precision, excessive exposure to radiation and administration of florescent substances like barium for imaging and endoscopic procedures that are leading to less compliance. In addition the cost of diagnosis is relatively higher, hence deaths caused by liver cancer ultimately passed burden to hospitals and medical research organizations therefore medical organization and global pharmaceutical leaders are making efforts towards development of newer techniques of diagnosis of liver cancer.
By Screening Type Outlook
- Laboratory Tests
- Genetic Tests
- Others (barium enema)
By Disease Type
- Benign Tumor Growth
- Molecular Testing
- Non Molecular Testing
By Distribution Type
- Hospital Associated Diagnostic Center
- Independent Diagnostic Center
Market Summary: Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market
Exposure to environmental chemicals like vinyl chloride, benzene, and lifestyle changes exposing people to the risk of liver cancer. According to U.S. National Cancer Institute 35,660 new cases of HCC diagnosed and 24,550 HCC deaths occurred in the U.S. in 2015. This shows the increasing demand for diagnostic and screening techniques. Big companies like Roche Diagnostic and Abbot give their cancer test products on license basis to regional and geographical partners which either distribute their product or manufacture reagent kits for their instrument and therefore this market holds immense potential for growth.
Regional Analysis: Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market
North America captures largest share in the market due to presence of numerous biotechnology as well as medical device companies. Asia Pacific shows potential to growth opportunities in this sector owing to availability of large number of patients, relatively low price and availability of skilled healthcare professionals. People from all around the globe attracting towards countries like India, china, and Malaysia for availing medical facilities that is boosting cancer diagnostic market too in the region. Biopsy tests continue to grow at highest rate through forecast period.
Competition Assessment: Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market
Some of the players in Liver cancer diagnostics market are
- Abbot Laboratories
- Illumina Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Sysmex Corporations
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of the socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market