Global M2M Satellite Communication Market:
The global M2M satellite communication market is expected to be valued at US$ 3,360.9 million in 2019 and growing at a CAGR of 9.4% over the forecast period by 2026. It has been estimated with a significant growth with the help of key drivers such as enriched data communication and expansive applications. The factors which may hamper the growth of global M2M satellite communication market it is lack of infrastructural facilities and lack of awareness among users. Owing to the low cost of these solutions many industrial sectors like maritime and aviation adopted which provide an intense opportunity to boost the global M2M Satellite communication market.
Technological advancements in the M2M satellite communication
It is noticed that the global M2M satellite communication market has a significant market growth rate on the evaluation of adoption of advanced technology. Increasing demand for solutions that can help in asset monitoring and vehicle tracking, management in unidentified areas to increase their productivity is done with the help of global M2M satellite communication. providing connectivity solutions to people working in remote location is more advanced part. Telemetry include meteorology, flight testing, military intelligence, communications, and one of the most important applications, health care possible through technology which boost the global market.
North America Dominates the Market Share in the Global M2M Satellite Communication Market
North America contributed major revenue followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. In 2019, North America region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year. According to the National Science 2018, the United States is the global leader in science and technology. With changing technological scenario, for smooth business operation and gain more profit enterprises are demanding advanced communication solution. Asia Pacific is leading on the perspective of new innovation and upcoming development in countries like India and China.
Key player’s profiles in the global M2M Satellite Communication market include:
- Kore Telematics
- Hughes Network Systems
- Roger Communications
- Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- In July 2020 — Rogers Communications and bciti, an innovative smart city platform provider, today announced a strategic collaboration to ensure that Canadians can remotely access important municipal services and information from home or on their smartphone.
- In June 2020 – Rogers Communications announced partnerships with women’s shelters across Southwestern Ontario, providing connectivity to support vulnerable Canadians during this global health crisis.
Global M2M Satellite Communication Report Description:
Global M2M satellite communication market report gives comprehensive outlook on M2M satellite communication market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global M2M satellite communication market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of service, device type, technology, end user and region. This report studies global M2M satellite communication market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global M2M satellite communication market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global M2M satellite communication market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global M2M satellite communication market
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global personal emergency response system market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to technology advancements in M2M satellite communication
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Satellite Telemetry
- Satellite IP Terminals
- Satellite Modems
- Managed Service
- Data Service
- Voice Service
- Business Service
- Other Service
- Government and Public sector
- Transportation and logistics
- Security and Surveillance
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA