Global Malt Ingredient Market for Bakery
By Source (Wheat, Barley), By Grade (Standard, Specialty), By Product Type (Dry Malt, Liquid Malt, Malt Flour), By Application (Cakes & Pastries, Brownie, Bread, Doughnuts, Biscuits, Others), and Geography – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2013 to 2017 and Forecast 2018 to 2024
Global malt ingredients for bakery market was valued at US $ XX Mn and expected to grow at XX% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over 2018 to 2024.
Malt Ingredient Market for Bakery Outline:
Malt is produced by the process known as malting. The grains are allowed to germinate by soaking them in water and are halted from germinating by drying with hot air. The malt grains develops the enzymes which modify the grain’s starches into various types of sugars, enzymes, and protease. The germinated cereal grains are dried and are subjected to the process of malting.
Market Dynamics: Malt Ingredient Market for Bakery
The rise in demand for bakery products is the key factor attributing the growth of the malt ingredient market for bakery. Increasing health consciousness among the people, continuous introduction of the new products is expected to witness the growth of malt ingredient market. The change in lifestyles, increased demand for convenience food which is anticipating the growth of the malt ingredient market. The increasing affordability of the consumers is another factor responsible for the growth of market. However, increase in the use of malt in distilleries and breweries is likely to hamper the growth of the malt ingredient market for bakery.
Market Scope: Malt Ingredient Market for Bakery
Malt ingredient market for bakery is segmented based on the source, grade, product type, and application.
Based on the source, the market is segmented into the following:
Based on the grade, the market is segmented into the following:
Based on the product type, the market is segmented into the following:
- Dry Malt
- Liquid Malt
- Malt Flour
Based on the application, the market is segmented into the following:
- Cakes & Pastries
Regional Analysis: Malt Ingredient Market for Bakery
Geographically, global malt ingredient market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Europe malt ingredient market is the dominant global market owing to high consumption of bakery products. The soaring demand for bakery products, dramatic changes in dietary habits is expected to enhance the growth of the market. North America malt ingredients market holds the second position. The increasing adoption of the ready-to-eat products is expected to fuel the growth of malt ingredient market. The Asia Pacific is expected to grow at an unprecedented rates over the forecasted period owing to its rapid urbanization and keen of the manufacturers towards the emerging economies such as China, India, and Japan.
Competition Assessment: Malt Ingredient Market for Bakery
Some of the players in the global malt ingredient market for bakery include:
- Dohler GmbH (Germany)
- VIVESCIA Industries (France)
- GrainCorp Malt Group (U.S)
- IREKS GmbH (Germany)
- Cargill, Inc. (U.S)
- RAGLETH LTD. (UK)
- Malteries Soufflet SAS (France)
- Simpsons Malt Limited (UK)
- Malt Products Corporation (U.S)
- Briess Malt & Ingredients Co. (U.S)
- Muntons PLC. (UK)
Malt Ingredient Market for Bakery: Notable Market Developments
- In February 2016, Anglia Maltings has acquired GlobalMalt Group. The acquisition enables strengthen the Anglia Maltings presence and product portfolio.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report covers exhaustive regional information, that includes North America (the USA and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, Poland and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others), South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentian, Venezula, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East and Africa (Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides a plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of the socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market