Medical Computer Carts Market
Medical computer cart devices are designed to reduce the workload on healthcare professionals and enhance the patient care. Medical computer carts are used in healthcare for various applications such as medical recording, training, charting, nursing education and also medicine dispensing. Medical computer carts range from small and portable carts used in small clinics to the fully featured medical computer carts used for simplification of many complicated processes. Furthermore, these are most customizable devices.
Market Dynamics: Medical Computer Carts Market
Global medical computer carts market is expected to grow at significant rates owing to the adaptation of digital technologies in simplifying the medical processes in hospitals and healthcare centers. Furthermore, the emergence of electronic medical record system (EMR) which involves collecting, store and displaying of patients medical health statistics that require equipment for maintaining the workflow are expected to boost the medical computer carts market during the forecast period. In addition, availability of portable medical computer carts and improvements in features are expected to bolster the medical computer carts market over the forecast period. However, lack of awareness among the medical staff and the high cost of devices are expected to hamper the medical computer carts market over the forecast period.
Market Scope: Medical Computer Carts Market
Global medical computer carts market is segmented based on application, monitor and end user
Based on application, medical computer carts market is segmented into
- Medical Equipment
- Medical Delivery
Based on monitor, medical computer carts market is segmented into
- Single Monitor
- Double Monitor
Based on end user, medical computer carts market is segmented into
- Diagnostic Centers
Market Summary: Medical Computer Carts Market
Global medical computer cart market comprises many market players regionally and globally. Companies are adapting mergers and acquisitions for boosting their market share. Furthermore, concentrating on the customisation and incorporating new and innovative features for the devices and place them as unique in the market. For instance, in July 2014, Caspa Solutions LLC, a leading provider of medical management systems acquired Kirby Lester, a provider of automated medication dispensing solutions for various segments of healthcare. By this acquisition, Capsa Solutions expanded its product portfolio. Similarly, in June 2016, TouchPoint Medical acquired healthcare technology business of InterMetro Industries, that includes medical dispensing carts, access center and medispense automated dispensing machines, and metromount wall mounting systems.
Region Analysis: Medical Computer Carts Market
Geographically, medical computer carts market has been segmented into Latin America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, North America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America medical computer carts market expected to grow at a significant rate due to the company’s focus on developing innovative carts to fulfil the various needs of hospitals and to improve the patient safety. For instance, InterMetro Industries Corporation and Ergotron are introducing the medical carts to simplify the workflow of nursing staff. Furthermore, rise in adaptation rates of medical carts and well developed healthcare facilities projected to boost the market growth. Europe medical computer carts market projected to grow at notable rates due to developed healthcare infrastructure and growing awareness and adaptation of digital systems in the healthcare industry. Due to rapid expansion of the healthcare facilities and growth in the medical tourism in developing countries such as India, Asia Pacific medical computer carts market anticipated to hold the significant growth opportunity.
Competition Assessment: Medical Computer Carts Market
Some of players in medical computer cart market are Capsa Solutions LLC (U.S.), Ergotron, Inc. (Melrose Industries plc) (U.K.), Enovate Medical (U.S.), Villard (France), Parity Medical (U.K.), InterMetro Industries Corp. (Emerson Electric) (U.S.), Humanscale Healthcare (U.S.), ITD GmBH (Germany), Compucaddy (U.S.), Advantech Co., Ltd. (China), and Bytech Healthcare Ltd. (U.K.)
Notable Market Developments: Medical Computer Carts Market
- In October 2016, Humanscale Healthcare launched MedLink, an innovative medication delivery solution that streamlines complex nursing workflow and reduces the medication errors.
- In September 2016, Specialist On Call, Inc. (SOC) launched industries first telemedicine cart to use in healthcare settings throughout U.S.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013 to 2016) and forecast (2017 to 2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market