Metal Plating and Finishing Market Size and Overview:
The global metal plating and finishing market estimated to be valued around US $ 10.49 Bn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 4.9% over 2020-2026. Due to the rapid increase in the automobile, electronical & electronics, aerospace sectors has led to the widespread use of metal plating and finishing are segmented into the end product as increasing demand for protective and durable solutions boosting the market growth. In addition, rise in the awareness of the benefit and growth in the technological advancement boost the growth of the metal plating and finishing market. However, strict regulation towards the environment, replacement of metals with alternative products such as high performance plastics and lack of standardized norms are the major factors that hinder the growth of the metal plating and finishing market.
Metal Plating and Finishing Market Report Description:
Global metal plating and finishing market report gives comprehensive outlook on metal plating and finishing across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, technology, textile type, application and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global metal plating and finishing products.
Increasing Demand in the Automobile Industries are fueling the Growth of the Metal Plating and Finishing Market
In the recent years, Due to increase in the number of electronic components in different equipment’s and increasing prevalence of safety managements among the individuals. Increasing adoption of metal plating and finishing by consumers and end users for manufacturing of different component in the end products of industries such as automobile and aerospace where safety is important as widely carried over different safety components that ensures the protection during critical periods. Additionally, the metal finishing process helps in improving appeal, resistance to erosion, stain resistance, chemical resistance, wear resistance and adjusting conductivity of the substrate this is estimated to boost the demand for metal plating and finishing in the market.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Metal Plating and Finishing Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to massive increasing fashion and sports industries, adoption of more efficient and increasing popularity of the metal plating and finishing are some of the major key factors which boosting the market growth. In North America, the growth of the market is significant due to the expansion of the various manufacturing industries can also be attributed to the massive electric equipment’s production activities for fulfil the demand from the consumers.
Key player’s profiles in the report include:
- E. Aubin Company
- Uyemura & Co.,Ltd.
- Guyson Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Linde plc
- Grind Master
- Luster-On Products, Inc.
- Mass Finishing Incorporated
- OC Oerlikon Management AG
- TIB Chemicals AG
- Sequa (The Carlyle Group)
Global market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In March 2017, Arlington Plating Company announced their plan to expand their Palatine, Illinois headquarter which can facilitate better operations and production procedures.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global metal plating and finishing market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to increase demand in the automobile and aerospace industries.
- Based on product type, process, materials, application and region metal plating and finishing segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global metal plating and finishing market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026).
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies.
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario.
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Product Type
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Conversion Coatings
- Plating Chemicals
- Chemical & Electro Chemical Conversion
- Electro less Plating
- Electrical & Electronics
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA