Global Metal Roofing Market Size:
The global metal roofing market was valued US$ 14,795.2 Mn in 2018 and growing at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period to reach US$ 19,236.5 Mn by 2026 owing to various advantages in different situations such as rapid temperature changes, large hail or heavy snowfall, mainly for the people those resides in the area that experiences a lot of storms and the availability of metal roofs from a variety of alloys and metals. Moreover, increasing demand, as well as mandate of green construction materials with low cost and increasing support from the government coupled with growth in construction industry, are anticipated to drive the growth of the market. Increasing urbanization in APAC region is the major factor for the growth of the market. The market of APAC in 2019 was valued at 4,121.5 Mn.
This report gives a comprehensive outlook on metal roofing across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on the global metal roofing market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application, and region. This report studies global metal roofing market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global metal roofing market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global allergy market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global metal roofing products.
Increasing usage of eco-friendly roofing materials drives the growth of the market
Increasing development and growth of the construction industry coupled with rise in adoption of eco-friendly roofing materials are the major factors driving the growth of the market. The increasing government initiatives on greenhouse constructions and rising adoption of solar energy power systems in roofing systems are expected to boost the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific is creating maximum demand in the global market
Asia Pacific region is creating huge demand for roofing materials owing to increasing urbanization in countries like India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and others. The increasing need for the construction of house with roofing materials and rising support from the government is anticipated to drive the growth of the market over the forecast years. Market in North America is fragmented in developed countries such as the United States, however, only renovations are taking place in the region and is expected to grow with moderate CAGR over the forecast years. Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain are expected to growth with notable CAGR over the future years.
Key player’s profiles in the market include:
- Coastal Metal Service
- CSR Limited
- SKC Thailand Co. Ltd.
- Thompson Architectural Metals Company (TAMCO)
- Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation
- Safal Group
- Sunlast Metal Inc.
- Tegral Building Products Ltd. (Tegral)
- ATAS International Inc.
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated
- Saint-Gobain S.A
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global metal roofing market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2026 owing to rising support from the government for the construction of eco-friendly roofing systems.
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer technologies and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
- Steel Roofing
- Copper Roofing
- Aluminum Roofing
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015 – 2019) and Forecast (2020 – 2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market