Global Microbial Biopharmaceuticals Market Report Description:
Global microbial biopharmaceuticals market report gives comprehensive outlook on microbial biopharmaceuticals across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global microbial biopharmaceuticals market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of microbe type, end product, application and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global microbial biopharmaceuticals market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global microbial biopharmaceuticals market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global microbial biopharmaceuticals market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global microbial biopharmaceuticals products.
Global Microbial Biopharmaceuticals Market:
The global microbial biopharmaceuticals market was valued round US$ 306 Bn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 14.6% over 2020-2026. Increase in geriatric population, changes in life styles are increasing the demand for biopharmaceuticals. Increase in research facilities, more approved biopharmaceutical products in market are also key factors effecting the market. Frequent cases of side effects and incompatibilities in cases of mammalian or plant obtained biopharmaceutical products causes the rise in demand for microbial products as they do not possess any side effects. They can be manufactured easily with low cost and are more stable in atmospheric and biological conditions.
Benefits Offered by Microbial Biopharmaceuticals are Fueling the Market Growth
Microbial biopharmaceuticals are simply defined as the biopharmaceutical products which are extracted from microbial species by using recombinant DNA technology. These products have various benefits when compared to other biopharmaceutical products such as easy manufacture and extraction, low of cost, more stability, high potency, no or very less side effects and high therapeutic nature etc. thus, the market for these microbial biopharmaceuticals are showing significant growth.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Microbial biopharmaceuticals Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global microbial biopharmaceuticals market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to presence of large research and microbial manufacturing industries, more advanced research and technological facilities, large geriatric population, more research funding amounts etc. made this region top in the market of these products. Asia pacific region tends to grow in the forecasting period with high consumer range and technological facilities.
Key player’s profiles in the global microbial biopharmaceuticals market include:
- AbbVie Inc. (Abbott)
- A-Bio Pharma Pte Ltd.
- ABL, Inc.
- Affinity Life Sciences, Inc.
- Ajinomoto Aminoscience, LLC
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Alliance Medical Products, Inc.
- Alpha Biologics
- Baxter BioPharma Solutions/Baxter Bioscience
- Biogen Idec
- BIOMEVA GmbH
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Boston Mountain Biotech
- Crucell /Johnson & Johnson
- FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
- Lonza AG
- Merck & Co. Inc
- ProBioGen AG
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Rentschler Biotechnologie
- Royal DSM
- Sanofi Pasteur
Global microbial biopharmaceuticals market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in 2013, Sanofi a French pharmaceutical company announced that a strain of baker’s yeast capable of producing malaria drugs on an industrial scale had successfully engineered by their researchers and it is commercially available now.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global microbial biopharmaceuticals market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to their high potency, easy manufacturing and less side effects.
- Based on end products, Vaccines segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global microbial biopharmaceuticals market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Microbe Type
- Fungal & Yeast
- Other microbes
By End Product
- Antibody derived proteins
- PEGylated products
- BL-2 Products
- Metabolic disorders
- Hormonal disorders
- Hematological disorders
- Oncological disorders
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA