Global Microbial Identification Market
Global microbial identification market report provide a comprehensive outlook on microbial identification worldwide with specific focus on key region such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and MEA. The report on global microbial identification market gives historical, current and future market size (US$ Mn) on the basis of product & services, method, application, end user, and geography. This study analyses the global microbial identification market dynamics in a detailed manner to identify current trends and drivers, growth opportunities and potential challenges to the key stakeholders in the operating market. In addition, PBI has analyzed the global market to better equip customers with possible investment opportunities across region and consumer unmet needs.
Global Microbial Identification Market:
From US$ 2.3 billion in 2019 at a CAGR of 6.1%, the microbial identification market is projected to hit US$ 3.6 billion by 2026. The growth of the market is mainly driven by the growing occurrence of infectious diseases, combined with influenza and pandemic outbreaks, rising concerns about food safety, technical developments in microbial identification techniques, and government initiatives and funding to encourage microbial identification. However, high cost of the equipment hinders the market.
Growing demand for food safety boost the market growth:
One of the critical factors that will drive microbial identification market growth is the increasing demand for food safety testing. During production, microbes from natural sources contaminate the food, contributing to food spoilage and food borne illnesses. With increasing cases of food borne diseases, food safety testing is becoming increasingly relevant. Governments in many countries have also begun to concentrate on the implementation of food safety regulations and are tracking the efficacy of control measures to eliminate food borne diseases. The need for these goods and services to restrict these items would then be motivated by this. During the forecast period, these trends would increase the global market size for microbial identification.
North America Accounts for the Largest Share in the Market:
North America has a good hold on the new innovations available on the market due to numerous technological developments that drive the growth of the market. Moreover, the existence of major players suggests a high availability of microbial identification-related products. However, several microbial identification products in the United States have yet to be approved. This is hindering the development of the region’s demand for microbial identification.
Key players profile in global microbial identification market include-
- Becton, Dickinson & Company
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Merck KGaA
- Bruker Corporation
- Shimadzu Corporation
- VWR Corporation
- GTCR LLC.
- Alcami Corporation
- Altogen Labs
- In 2015, Charles River laboratories have acquired Celsis International Ltd. for $212 million USD to improve its product portfolio.
Key findings of report:
- Global microbial identification market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to growing occurrence of infectious diseases, combined with influenza and pandemic outbreaks, rising concerns about food safety, technical developments in microbial identification techniques.
- North America accounted for larger share of market revenue based on the region and projected a gain in market revenue over a forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of technologies and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key features of the report:
- The report provides granular level information about market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026).
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies.
Products & Services
- Phenotypic Methods
- Genotypic Methods
- Proteomics-based Methods
- Diagnostic application
- Food testing
- Beverage testing
- Cosmetics & Personal care products testing
- Pharmaceutical application
- Environmental application
- Other application
- Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, and Blood Banks
- Food Manufacturing Companies
- Beverage Manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical Companies and CROs
- Other End Users
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of SA
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA