Global Microdermabrasion Devices Market Report Description:
Global microdermabrasion devices market report gives comprehensive outlook on microdermabrasion devices across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global microdermabrasion devices market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, end user, and geography. This report studies global microdermabrasion devices market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global microdermabrasion devices market report includes human demographics, regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions and market unmet needs.
Global Microdermabrasion Devices Market:
In 2019, the global market for microdermabrasion devices was US$ 221.8 million and is expected to cross US$ 304.9 million by 2026 at a CAGR of 4.65% during the forecast period. The factors driving the growth of the market for microdermabrasion devices include increasing demand for non-invasive cosmetic procedures, a rise in the number of dermatology procedures, an increase in public perception of physical appearances and an increase in skin-related diseases due to environmental deterioration. The surge in the medical tourism industry also offers opportunities for growth. The cost of these processes and the additional costs of the supplements needed after the procedures can be one of the factors that can impact the growth of the market.
Growing demand for non-invasive cosmetic treatments:
The demand for microdermabrasion devices could increase because of the increasing demand for non-invasive cosmetic treatments. Since people are more conscious and aware of how it looks, the microderma system is highly requested. The number of dermatological processes has increased and the industry is ready to make continuous progress. Moreover, medical problems are also an important consideration in a dermatologist’s work. More and more sophisticated cosmetic treatments have been offered in order for dermatologists to fulfill new demands. Management companies provide more technologies to increase the appeal, retention and engagement of patients.
North America dominates the share in microdermabrasion devices market:
Leading to an increase in the number of cosmetic procedures and strong demand for minimally invasive techniques, North America retained a significant market share in 2019. The existence of a large number of firms, along with the availability in North America of trained dermatologists, would push the market further. In addition, the introduction of innovative products and enhanced patient care facilities in the area is likely to fuel growth in the demand for microdermabrasion equipment.
Key players profile in microdermabrasion devices market include-
- Johnson & Johnson
- Allergen Plc
- Syneron Medical Ltd.
- Lumenis Ltd.
- Altalr Instruments
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Skin for Life
- In September 2018, Candela Corporation announces the acquisition of Ellipse, a Danish medical device company that manufactures and markets Intense Pulsed Light and laser-based platforms for a wide variety of medical and aesthetic skin treatments.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global microdermabrasion devices market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to increasing demand for non-invasive cosmetic procedures, a rise in the number of dermatology procedures, an increase in public perception of physical appearances and an increase in skin-related diseases due to environmental deterioration.
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of novel testing kits and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026).
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies.
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- Acne & Scars
- Photo Damage
- Hyper pigmentation
- Stretch Marks
- Home use
- Clinics & Beauty centers
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of Latin America
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA