Middle East and Africa Digital Inks Market Report Description:
Middle East and Africa digital inks market report gives comprehensive outlook on digital inks across the countries with special emphasis on key countries such as Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa and Rest of MEA. The report on Middle East and Africa digital inks market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of substrate, formulation, application and countries. This report studies Middle East and Africa digital inks market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Middle East and Africa digital inks market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Middle East and Africa digital inks market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the countries (countries Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Middle East and Africa digital inks market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in Middle East and Africa digital inks products.
Middle East and Africa Digital Inks Market:
The Middle East and Africa digital inks market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Increase in demand from the ceramic tiles and textile industry, rising demand for UV-cured printing inks and water-based inks and rising GDPs of various nations are some key factors influencing the market. In addition, growing investment in research and development provides huge growth opportunity for the market growth.
Increasing demand for UV-cured inks
Rising demand for UV-cured inks is likely to boost the market during the estimated period as these type of printing inks gives low heat generation, energy efficiency, long service life and zero ozone generation. These inks can be used in any kind of surface or absorbent thus, offering brand owners an extensive range of inflexible and flexible print substrates. Moreover, these inks having flexible ink films comprise minimum VOC levels and have additional resistance to scratches and wear and tear. Due to these features, UV-cured inks are being extensively accepted across the globe in applications such as publication industry and printing, pharmaceutical packaging and food.
Large Quantities of Waste Produced will hamper the Market
There is a huge quantities of water produced during excess dosing, drainage from press and spill and it therefore becomes a major challenge for the market. Disposal and collection of such inks is tremendously expensive. There are also large space requirements to operate these, which produce a lot of noise. Hence, large quantities of waste produced will hamper the market growth.
South Africa Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Middle East and Africa Digital Inks Market
South Africa accounted for larger revenue share in Middle East and Africa digital inks market with considerable CAGR. The growth can be attributed to rising demand for automotive 3D digital printing materials in luxury cars and sports in the country.
Key player’s profiles in the Middle East and Africa digital inks market include:
- Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co. (Japan)
- Sensient Imaging Technologies (United States)
- Nutec Digital Ink (South Africa)
- Nazdar Company (United States)
- Marabu GmbH and Co. KG (Germany)
- JK Group (Italy)
- INX International Ink (United States)
- Huntsman Corporation (U.S)
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan)
- Dupont (U.S)
- Bordeaux Digital Printink Ltd. (United States)
Middle East and Africa Digital Inks market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in October 2016, Sun Chemical Corporation and DIC Corporation together acquired Gwent Electronic Materials Ltd., a U.K.-based manufacturer of conductive inks, pastes and powders for the printed electronic market. With the acquisition of Gwent Electronic Materials Ltd., Sun Chemical Corporation is focusing on strengthening its Middle East and Africa reach in the printed electronics market.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Middle East and Africa digital inks market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to technological advancements in the packaging.
- Based on substrate, paper segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in Middle East and Africa digital inks market
- Ceramics and Glass
- Glass Printing
- Clothing and Household Textiles
- Ceramic Tiles Printing
- Advertising and Promotion
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market