Middle East & Africa Ductile Iron Pipes Market Report Description:
Middle East & Africa Ductile Iron Pipes market report gives comprehensive outlook on ductile Iron Pipes across the region with special emphasis on key countries such as Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa and Rest of MEA. The report on Middle East & Africa ductile iron pipes market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, diameter, application and countries. This report studies Middle East & Africa ductile iron pipes market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Middle East & Africa ductile iron pipes market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Middle East & Africa ductile iron pipes market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the countries (countries Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Middle East & Africa ductile iron pipes market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in Middle East & Africa Ductile Iron Pipes products.
Middle East & Africa Ductile Iron Pipes Market:
The Middle East & Africa Ductile Iron Pipes market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Rise in migration of the population toward urban centers, strong support and investment by governments and rising demand for these pipes in emerging economies are some factors influencing the market growth.
Increase in Urbanization Fuels the Market
The world’s population is becoming increasingly urban. Mass migration is a key feature of today’s interconnected world. Due to rising urbanization the market is likely to increase in the coming years owing to retrofitting programs and rising replacements for current cities drainage pipelines and water distribution. To improve their infrastructure of the old drainage system government authorities especially of the metropolitan cities made such programs available and hence increasing the market growth. The high use of these pipes in water supply management and the discharge of wastewater is expected to drive the demand in the Middle East & Africa market.
Possible Chances for Rust & Corrosion is hampering the market
It is well known that rust & corrosion is the predominant mechanism for the deterioration of ductile iron pipes, leading to the reduction of pipe capacity and ultimate collapse of the pipes. In ductile iron pipes continuous rust can form which contains embedded graphite nodules. Due to the rust & corrosion there acceptance of ductile iron pipes decreases and hence restricts the market growth.
South Africa Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Middle East & Africa Ductile Iron Pipes Market
South Africa accounted for larger revenue share in Middle East & Africa ductile iron pipes market with considerable CAGR. The growth can be attributed to strong government investment and support.
Key player’s profiles in the Middle East & Africa ductile iron pipes market include:
- AMERICAN Cast Iron Pipe Company (U.S)
- Benxi Beitai (China)
- Duktus (Wetzlar) GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Electrosteel Steels Ltd. (India)
- Jindal SAW Ltd (India)
- Kubota Corporation (japan)
- McWane, Inc. (U.S)
- Saint-Gobain PAM (U.K)
- Tata Metaliks (India)
- Xiamen Landee Industries Co., Ltd (China)
Middle East & Africa ductile iron pipes market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Middle East & Africa ductile iron pipes market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to growing in urbanization and commercialization.
- Based on application, drinking water distribution segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in Middle East & Africa Ductile Iron Pipes market
By Product Type
- Austempered Ductile Irons
- Water-Cooled Centrifugal Casting
- DN 2200 & Above
- DN 1200 – DN 2000
- DN 700 – DN 1000
- DN 350 – DN 600
- DN 80 – DN 300
- Drinking Water Distribution
- Treatment Works
- Pump Stations and Process
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market